Xtreme Gaming Network

S14R3: Brands Hatch GP Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S14R3: Brands Hatch GP Post-Race Chat  (Read 22823 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S14R3: Brands Hatch GP Post-Race Chat
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2016, 11:04:31 AM »
0xfe4c826b Guybot activate$enable.

When he scans this with his eyeballs, he'll be even faster.

Nice how you pretend its real. Its just a wally code adventure, maybe you should pass your code to Stefano for AI but then nobody will bloody keep up with them. At least the bot can then race other bots and they can have a battle without going into sleep mode mid race like when it races with us.  ;D

Offline nith

• View Profile
Re: S14R3: Brands Hatch GP Post-Race Chat
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »
Thanks for the special mention Wally  :)

I've always liked Brands Hatch with its undulations and blinds corners, but never seemed to perform well here. With no practice prior to the Tuesday evening my thoughts were resigned to that of another poor performance. With the qualifying result in this was looking to be another one of those nights.

Race 1 was very much still a learning endeavour for me, lap by lap scouting out the tarmac and lines. Not much overtaking per se more so capitilising on other peoples errors saw me picking my way up the leaderboard. Then a few own goals towards the end (due to some distractions outside the immersion) dropped me back a couple of spots to finish 14th.

Race 2 on the other hand was great! I had seemed have got my eye in during R1 and I was following Bacchulum closely for a number of laps after the start. I few slip ups saw me fall away from the pack to I took the opportunity to pit. I came out circulating for a while then Nith and Mael jumped out of the pits which led to a great stoush till pretty much the end and some point along the way Seanus joined the pack. Kudos to Nith, I was a bit nervous going side by side through a few turns given the chatter around round 1, but very gentlemanly leaving racing room and if my memory serves me correctly not even a touch. Mael, great racing as well, a few elbows between us but redressed were necessary thank you. My apologies for almost turning you in turn one I did not realise we had the slightest of overlaps.

Can't wait to tidy up my race and be more consistent to see where it lands me in the placings.

See you next week.

Thanks Keith

I had another great night of racing. I like how no matter how fast you are in this league you can manage to find a good race between a few people.

Exactly my expectations of the series and of my real motorsport experiences in the past.

Hopefully we have some close action again in the future.

Cheers
Glenn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal