Xtreme Gaming Network

AUTOMOBILISTA

Author Topic: AUTOMOBILISTA  (Read 22689 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: AUTOMOBILISTA
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 07:51:05 PM »
My wildest dreams will come true when I find a F5000. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 11:03:53 PM »
My wildest dreams will come true when I find a F5000. 8)
Just tried the Formula Retro . . . looks like a F5000 but with a 3 litre V8.   Good Fun.
And you have to try the Stadium Super Trucks.  Use bonnet cam because its hard to see over the dash when the front
wheel is cocked up in the air, but they are excellent.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 09:52:04 AM »
Formula Vee is awesome,   I had a big go last night of this and I really like it, possibly more than AC, The FF is amazing,  the feel of sliding and bouncing backwards  through a sand trap is really cool :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline christopheraser

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 12:52:47 PM »
I have been playing it for the last week or so. Mostly the Formula V10's. I have already replaced all of the Reiza skins with the 2002 teams, it looks great.

I have also successfully put some GSCE mods into Automob without a problem. Although they don't support flat spotting, like the default content does as far as I can tell. I have run the CART extreme mod and a couple of others.

For me it's the open wheelers that make this game, even in rfactor1 Reiza made some of the best open wheelers out there.

Unfortunately I don't think the online community is there for this game yet and it might never be in this part of the world (although it's in early access for another month or so). I did a couple of races on R2P last weekend and it runs fine with a 300 ping just like rf1 did before it. They went really well and there was no warping or anything.

I am really impressed with how much these guys have polished the old ISI motor engine. It's not quite as good and rf2 and I think rf2 has much more potential in it's engine over the half a decade or so.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 02:00:56 PM »
Automobilista removed from the Steam due to a copyright infringement claim
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/automobilista-subject-to-copyright-claim.119875/

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 09:50:48 AM »
Worth picking this game up? Just got an email from steam to say it's 20% off for the long weekend.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 10:33:50 AM »
Worth picking this game up? Just got an email from steam to say it's 20% off for the long weekend.

the problem is, very little activity in our oceania zone! rare in fact, plenty of activity in the hemisphere but it is mainly S. America.

The number of cars is a little limited, but the tracks are top notch, will not comment on the FFB etc, leave that to the pundits.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 10:41:03 AM »
Lack of local racers is the only reason I haven't bothered with this. Heard great raps but I don't need another hotlap simulator... ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 08:41:56 AM »

I might have to check this out too. This reviewer would seem to be the same LetsTestDrive (Rob) that raced with us a bit.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 09:19:03 AM »

I might have to check this out too. This reviewer would seem to be the same LetsTestDrive (Rob) that raced with us a bit.
Yeah,... what happened to him? He was a nice guy to race with...

Offline LetsTestDrive

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 03:07:18 AM »
Yeah,... what happened to him? He was a nice guy to race with...

Sorry guys, life got in the way, and with me occasionally busting out rF2, Automobilista, and iRacing too, I just haven't had the time to practice enough to be competitive when it comes to league racing  :(

AS FOR AUTOMOBILISTA:
I've been having a bit of casual fun recently in the weekly time trials Reiza promote. I wonder if Guybrush or Marty could take a weekly win  ???

As for news, Reiza will be releasing a legendary track pack featuring the 1988 and 2016 Adelaide street circuit. This should be a lot of fun with the F1 cars, and V8 supercars.

Oh and the stadium supertrucks. You can't foget the stadium supertrucks.  :o

[youtube]Ttr9Mlt_VZk[/youtube]

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 10:18:38 AM »
I might have a go at time trials , i finished 3rd in division A in iracing in the skip barber many moons ago and won division b and c and d :)

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 02:25:46 PM »
I might have a go at time trials , i finished 3rd in division A in iracing in the skip barber many moons ago and won division b and c and d :)
Cool! That gives a new dimension to my perennial fight for position with you ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal