Xtreme Gaming Network

S11R2: Magione race chat

Author Topic: S11R2: Magione race chat  (Read 12827 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S11R2: Magione race chat
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 12:13:17 PM »
Sorry might by out tonight as mother due to be discharged from hospital today and will make sure she is all good. My prediction is xgn Phil for a race win. :)

I predict Wally for a big win race 1 assuming he has fixed his pedals issue.  ;D

For the other races anyone can win, I think unless the front of the pack take each other out it will be hard to get too far up from the back in 1 race. The other races will be quite interesting but picking winners not easy, maybe Guybrush can get at least 1 win and fastest lap each race. There are quit a few of the quicker guys that didnt have a great round 1 so Wally may not have it quite so easy.

Had some practice with Phil and hes very much on my pace so passing him wont be easy. It may come down to who can get through traffic the cleanest here and with some bad luck anyone can get caught in others accidents or maybe make an error causing one too.

Eary will be tricky as you dont want to lose ground to the leaders but its very likely to have some spinners that we may need to dodge.

1 things for sure the racing wont be boring and I wonder how many can get through with no damage.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 12:44:44 PM »
My pedals came good simply after a Windows restart. Last Tuesday night, my brake was coming on hard completely randomly.

I hope we'll all drive with due care, on these tight corners. Helicorsa will be invaluable  here, especially for those with single monitors.

After basically missing out last week, I'm really looking forward to tonight.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Online Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »
Getting Checksum errors on the race server Wally. :(
Practice server is fine.

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal