Xtreme Gaming Network

Imola pre '73

Author Topic: Imola pre '73  (Read 5236 times)

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Imola pre '73
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:52:32 AM »
So I redid the collision walls from scratch, they are now single vertical planes, very easy for the physics engine to interact with and should behave properly now.
Tweaked the overly intimate grid. Along with my previous fixes this track should be good enough to be used again, sometime, whenever.

<<<<<<<<< Over there.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: Imola pre '73
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 10:33:06 AM »
So I redid the collision walls from scratch, they are now single vertical planes, very easy for the physics engine to interact with and should behave properly now.
Tweaked the overly intimate grid. Along with my previous fixes this track should be good enough to be used again, sometime, whenever.

<<<<<<<<< Over there.

Good stuff as I really love the track

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 11:45:00 AM »

<<<<<<<<< Over there.

Good stuff as I really love the track
Ditto. Thanks GzeroD.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 06:33:38 PM »
Thanks Seanus.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal