Xtreme Gaming Network

ABs Fanatec clearout sale

Author Topic: ABs Fanatec clearout sale  (Read 8316 times)

Offline ab156

• View Profile
ABs Fanatec clearout sale
« on: November 22, 2019, 04:11:09 PM »
Hi guys,

I am offloading a few bits and pieces, don't worry not going anywhere.  I'll post via AusPost at cost, otherwise can pickup / deliver in Melb.

Fanatec McLaren GT3 rim, with the QR attached - $250
Pretty much unused, guaranteed to make no difference to your skill.
https://fanatec.com/au-en/steering-wheels/csl-elite-mclaren-gt3-csqr
https://fanatec.com/au-en/accessories/steering-wheel-accessories/clubsport-quick-release-adapter-black

Fanatec Clubsport quick release adapter - SOLD
Brand new, never used. Pretty much useless, unless you want to mount a custom rim I guess.
https://fanatec.com/au-en/accessories/steering-wheel-accessories/clubsport-quick-release-adapter-black

Rseat RS1 with attachments - $350 - SOLD (Keyboard/Mouse tray kit, Tablet/Buttonbox Kit, Shifter/Joystick Upgrade Kit)
Comes with a few stickers to make it faster...  It has been a very good setup, I haven't mounted most of the upgrade kits due to space limitations so you might need to head to Bunnings to buy some M5 / M6 bolts if I can't find all the stuff.

This one will be hard to ship so limited to someone who can pickup in Melbourne, I might have to gumtree this  :o. I am thinking around the $350 mark if you can come and collect.
https://www.rseat-europe.com/RSeat-RS1-Simracing-Cockpit/rseat-rs1-black-simracing-cockpit

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2 - SOLD
Ridden hard and put away wet is the best way to describe.  Comes equipped with the noisy Fanatec fan issue (fix is to give it a good slap every now and then just to confirm who is boss).

QR shaft shows the wear of a few years taking wheels on and off.

ClubSport Wheel Base V1- GONE free
If you want it and are willing to take the risk it is yours, has been hiding in the attic for the last couple of years. Upgraded to V2, from memory the motors were starting to go.  If you take the V2 you might be able to cannibalise for parts (fan, shaft??).

ClubSport Pedals V3 - SOLD
These are the standard ones, no upgrade parts.  They have been good to me.
https://fanatec.com/au-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3

If you are interested in any of this stuff let me know and we can sort out the details.  Obviously the images above are for reference and are not of my actual stuff, if you want photos I can send.

I have bits of original packing but this is all being sold as USED so don't expect miracles in terms of packing materials - hope you won't be doing any "unboxing" videos  8)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:10:12 PM by ab156 »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: ABs Fanatec clearout sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 06:41:08 PM »
Someone needs to snap those pedals up at that price!

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 07:35:14 PM »
Pending sale ;)

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 10:38:48 PM »
Fanatec Clubsport quick release adapter

Still available?

Dibbs
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 10:39:48 PM »
You must have had a serious upgrade if you are selling this stuff?
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 11:40:06 AM »
Wheel base still works pretty well despite what you said ab? At that price I'm tempted to take it off your hands. Spent more than that on a display port cable last week  ::)

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 02:59:50 PM »
Fanatec Clubsport quick release adapter

Still available?

Dibbs

It's yours, shoot me a PM with address and I post off on Monday.

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
You must have had a serious upgrade if you are selling this stuff?

Don't think the wife reads this forum:\
  • Simucube Pro DD
  • Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals
  • 8020 rig
I am re-cycling the BMW and Formula rims for now.  I never really bothered with the McLaren one so figured I might as well move it on to someone who might appreciate it.

Been acquiring bits over the past few months, the wait for the Simucube became slightly ridiculous but all sorted now.  Just need to brush up on my engineering to get the thing tuned up.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:07:05 PM by ab156 »

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 03:17:14 PM »
 >:( Just don't drop it from your desk to the floor and rip out the USB connectors like I did. Between that and my triples flipping over I really need to learn to bolt thing down.  :-[

Offline Squanchy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 10:00:04 AM »
Hi guys,

I am offloading a few bits and pieces, don't worry not going anywhere.  I'll post via AusPost at cost, otherwise can pickup / deliver in Melb.

Rseat RS1 with attachments - $350? (Keyboard/Mouse tray kit, Tablet/Buttonbox Kit, Shifter/Joystick Upgrade Kit)
Comes with a few stickers to make it faster...  It has been a very good setup, I haven't mounted most of the upgrade kits due to space limitations so you might need to head to Bunnings to buy some M5 / M6 bolts if I can't find all the stuff.

This one will be hard to ship so limited to someone who can pickup in Melbourne, I might have to gumtree this  :o. I am thinking around the $350 mark if you can come and collect.
https://www.rseat-europe.com/RSeat-RS1-Simracing-Cockpit/rseat-rs1-black-simracing-cockpit

Morning ab156,

Did you manage to offload the rseat? I'm in Melbourne if it's still available.

Cheers!

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 09:11:38 PM »
Hi guys,

Rseat RS1 with attachments - $350? (Keyboard/Mouse tray kit, Tablet/Buttonbox Kit, Shifter/Joystick Upgrade Kit)

Morning ab156,

Did you manage to offload the rseat? I'm in Melbourne if it's still available.

Cheers!

Hello - apologies, i didn't update. The RS1 has gone to a new home.  Sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal