Xtreme Gaming Network

Calendar of upcoming events

Author Topic: Calendar of upcoming events  (Read 15460 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar of upcoming events
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »
I hope that's the Blancpain, chicane-less, version of Paul Ricard, like they used to drive in the day. ;)
Tell you what, we'll do one of each :)

Third week, Jan 12th, I'm thinking of 3 sprints with the RUF AWD at 3 different tracks. It's a fun car to get a handle on.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2015, 10:47:55 AM »
Dec 29: Lotus 25 at Donington Park International (1 x 13 laps), GP (2 x 10 laps)

Jan 5: Lotus 72 vs Ferrari 312 at Monza '66 (1 x 13 laps), Paul Ricard (2 x 9 laps)

Jan 12: RUF RT12 R AWD at Barbagallo (1 x 14 laps), Brands Hatch GP (1 x 9 laps), Zandvoort (1 x 8 laps)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 10:43:30 PM »
Ive put up a practice server with the 2 Rufs the AWD and RWD at Barbagallo, they are fairly close and maybe some guy will prefer the RWD over the AWD version. With Barbs having 30 slots there are 15 of each so there are plenty of both to choose from.

I may rotate the tracks every day between now and the race nite so people can have a run in all 3 of them.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 11:46:24 AM »
I have given the guys at Raceonoz that regularly run on my servers the pass to join in our fun run if they want to. We may get a few of the guys on for this run next week. Seeing weve only been getting 10 to 14 a few more wont hurt. They are all good clean racers too and a few pretty quick buggers also.  ;D

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 12:27:11 PM »
sounds good

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 01:14:42 PM »
Yep, it's all good publicity.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 10:29:49 PM »
Wally what combo do you want for next weeks race, I will be away for a few days but will put up a practice server if you let me know tonight which combo. I do have one of my servers at Monza atm but maybe run a track we arent doing during the seasone. Vallelunga or Zandvoort may be a good practice race option in one of the osrw tracks.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 10:58:00 PM »
Wally what combo do you want for next weeks race, I will be away for a few days but will put up a practice server if you let me know tonight which combo. I do have one of my servers at Monza atm but maybe run a track we arent doing during the seasone. Vallelunga or Zandvoort may be a good practice race option in one of the osrw tracks.
I reckon let's go for Vallelunga OSRW. I'd put up a mix of cars of what people have chosen as their first choice in the sign up thread.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2016, 11:01:26 PM »
I did put up a mix of gt3 cars in the practice server there are 31 grid spots at the osrw version so there are 3 or 4 of each in the server. It shouldnt be too hard to get laps in whichever car you want. I actually have no idea which car I will take yet, maybe for next week if there is enough interest in the practice race we can get all to pick a car by a certain day then thats what you will be given for the race.

Ideally it would be best if as many as possible can make the race to stress test how the server and peoples pc's will run with a larger grid then we have had so far.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 11:02:33 PM »
Good one Marty. I'm about to put up a post about it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal