Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 10: Thursday 15th December - Brands Hatch GP

Author Topic: Round 10: Thursday 15th December - Brands Hatch GP  (Read 24422 times)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Round 10: Thursday 15th December - Brands Hatch GP
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 04:13:35 PM »
A real pity I missed most of this season, sounds like it was pretty good fun. Have tried a couple of times to do a few laps but doesn't work too well - foot is still too sore - seems I have archilles tendinitis.  Hope I'm able to do more races next season. Trialling right foot braking but having trouble in close racing due to missing braking points or locking up too easily under pressure.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Re: Round 10: Thursday 15th December - Brands Hatch GP
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 06:49:25 PM »
Yes sorry to see you exit early last night, hope that heel heals quickly for next season.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2016, 07:26:44 PM »
A real pity I missed most of this season, sounds like it was pretty good fun. Have tried a couple of times to do a few laps but doesn't work too well - foot is still too sore - seems I have archilles tendinitis.  Hope I'm able to do more races next season. Trialling right foot braking but having trouble in close racing due to missing braking points or locking up too easily under pressure.

Best of luck Gratulin and don't ignore it like I did. Took me almost 1.5 years to overcome chronic Achilles tendinitis, can now jog about 3km without discomfort after 2 years. Getting it healed in the acute phase is a lot better.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 12:47:33 PM »
Thanks Phil it was a great season as evidenced by the popularity of all the races.
I, like Imperious, only felt comfortable with the car for the last few races. Congratulations to all the podium people , to win a race against this bunch of racers is no mean feat  !! I have really had some of the best racing this season, regardless of where I may have finished an individual race, with always someone to catch or be caught by. I think people also really enjoy the challenge of mastering this car, something to keep in mind for the next season.
Hope you recover soon Gratulin.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2016, 02:09:36 PM »
Did anyone else notice the disappearing ambulance? ???
At Pilgrims Drop, on the left behind the bridge there was an ambulance next to the marshals.
In the mirror, though, there was no ambulance, just marshals! :o
Once I noticed I couldn't ignore it, I checked every mirror in the car, every lap.
(almost missed Hawthorns a few times doing it :-[ )
This track's not up to standard :P :P

Thanks Phil for the season. 8)
All the different 'ballast' solutions made it unpredictable and more fun. ;D ;D

2+2=√16

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2016, 10:44:03 PM »
Did anyone else notice the disappearing ambulance? ???
At Pilgrims Drop, on the left behind the bridge there was an ambulance next to the marshals.
In the mirror, though, there was no ambulance, just marshals! :o
Once I noticed I couldn't ignore it, I checked every mirror in the car, every lap.
(almost missed Hawthorns a few times doing it :-[ )
This track's not up to standard :P :P

Thanks Phil for the season. 8)
All the different 'ballast' solutions made it unpredictable and more fun. ;D ;D

Lol your doing it wrong then, try keep your eye on the black stuff. I heard you will normally end up where you are looking so looking for an Ambulance you will most likely end up in one.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal