Xtreme Gaming Network

S11R1: Barbagallo post-race chat

Author Topic: S11R1: Barbagallo post-race chat  (Read 29813 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S11R1: Barbagallo post-race chat
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 05:47:16 PM »
Guybrush I saw in the video that I squeezed you more then I thought, I hadnt looked at the same contact the other race but seeing you say it was the same Im sure it was. The actual collisions werent anything silly but did just push my car off the track. I thought at the time you must have missed the apex but clearly you didnt in the video so contact would actually have been my fault there entirely even though it was quite minor but enough to cost me the place so a fair result I think.

Clearly we were both trying as hard as we could to not take eachother out but also not let eachother past. I suspect there will be a few small rubs here and there and I also had a little chuckle one lap where you clearly defended early against my last turn dive bomb that I showed you in one of the practice races.  ;D

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 07:52:59 PM »
The most disappointing thing is that Rob has pipped me for most contacts. I was sure I was going to win that award.  That'll teach me for having a clean first race.

Hey GB, you're disappointed? How do think I feel?

I had one slight rub with Bafs that was my mistake. With every other contact I was an innocent bystander getting involved in other peoples accidents or getting hit by someone else!

All in all a very disappointing night for me.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 09:21:07 PM »
My pedals seem to be silky smooth and linear in response again. It seems just a Windows restart fixed the glitched calibration.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »
That's good Wally

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2016, 09:36:28 PM »
My pedals seem to be silky smooth and linear in response again. It seems just a Windows restart fixed the glitched calibration.

Famous last words!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2016, 10:52:52 PM »
The most disappointing thing is that Rob has pipped me for most contacts. I was sure I was going to win that award.  That'll teach me for having a clean first race.

Hey GB, you're disappointed? How do think I feel?

I had one slight rub with Bafs that was my mistake. With every other contact I was an innocent bystander getting involved in other peoples accidents or getting hit by someone else!

All in all a very disappointing night for me.

I had 6 contacts for the nite and half of those were with my team mate. :) only other person I hit was freezer 2x and Matthew once, GB and I there will likely be some rubbing unless he gets too far ahead of me. Freezer was just unlucky as we got caught up in the race 2 pile up and the other touch was when he had to check up for a slower car ahead that caught me out a touch and I gave him a slight tap. Not sure where Matthew and I touched but Im amazed we only touched once as we were rather close quite a few times, next to each through many corners and part of a a few 3 wide sections.

I think there should be awards for team mates that have most contacts during the season, I really am shocked Achilles heal are behind the struggle street crew. Maybe they can make up for it but Jeremy was well clear of everyone race 2 so we need to see them get into more battles to challenge us for that honour.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2016, 11:21:18 PM »

Famous last words!
That's what I'm scared of. I gave it a go tonight, and all was good though.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2016, 07:48:24 AM »

Famous last words!
That's what I'm scared of. I gave it a go tonight, and all was good though.
Yeah but it's not race night...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal