Do you want to compete in ACC

I'd like to compete in a full season
6 (31.6%)
I'd like the occasional race, between AC seasons
8 (42.1%)
I don't want to race in ACC at all
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Poll: Interest in ACC  (Read 9584 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Interest in ACC
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 07:07:02 PM »
Maybe you could run two series sort of parallel...I mean on a 2-week interval...one week AC, next ACC and so on. Just an idea...if others like it as well.
I'd prefer not to have too much chopping and changing. I'm just gathering people's thoughts, but at this stage I'm leaning towards an enduro round in between AC seasons.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 09:43:47 PM »
I think its been suggested before Wally, but an occasional ACC race to coincide with the real Blancpain Season and perhaps some of the Aussie GT3 Season too?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 07:57:10 AM »
I think its been suggested before Wally, but an occasional ACC race to coincide with the real Blancpain Season and perhaps some of the Aussie GT3 Season too?
Yes, it has, but I don't necessarily want a random ACC race to pop up in the middle of an AC season either. I think just having an enduro (or sprint round and enduro round) between AC seasons will give a similar result.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
Maybe you could run two series sort of parallel...I mean on a 2-week interval...one week AC, next ACC and so on. Just an idea...if others like it as well.
I'd prefer not to have too much chopping and changing. I'm just gathering people's thoughts, but at this stage I'm leaning towards an enduro round in between AC seasons.
That would be good  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal