Xtreme Gaming Network

FUN RUN 5 JAN

Author Topic: FUN RUN 5 JAN  (Read 6824 times)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
FUN RUN 5 JAN
« on: January 05, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »
 with the absence of any other notice and a reminder from MG, thanks, lets run some races on the test server, what ever is there, and swap cars each race?

see you there

Track

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bridgehampton-race-circuit.6604/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:13:45 PM by Phil.8 »
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: FUN RUN 5 JAN
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:04:18 PM »
Good point bruce. Didnt notice the lack of offical word from phil, but was planning to be there anyway.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:10:03 PM »
Will be fun.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 09:33:44 PM »
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »
Was indeed! Apart from that pesky mael!

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 10:27:07 PM »
Love that track, even though I couldn't do two clean laps in a row to save my life :D

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »
Great fun, that Lotus is all Lotus, man what a great car. 
Race one was fantastic, I kept it together for 7 laps watching Marty creeping up, but believed I had the good on the Mazda, but Joe was setting record times and slipped past.   man you don't have any nerves the way you powered up on me each lap in the first 2 corners!
Lap 7 or there abouts you were on the inside of me, watching the replay,  I think you had some sand to contend with and then me collecting the nose of your car, I pulled over thinking about it, a racing incident.  Had a ball up until then.   
Very forgiving  and I found I could cope with the speed, nice car.

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »
...but Joe was setting record times and slipped past.   man you don't have any nerves the way you powered up on me each lap in the first 2 corners!...
That was me not Joe, I butchered the start and had to slice my way through the whole field to catch you and Marty then promptly dropped it again.  :( One more lap and I may have taken Mary for the win. The Lotus sounds and feels racy and that makes me feel racy and when I feel it I deal it. ??? ::)
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 02:59:16 PM »
...but Joe was setting record times and slipped past.   man you don't have any nerves the way you powered up on me each lap in the first 2 corners!...
That was me not Joe, I butchered the start and had to slice my way through the whole field to catch you and Marty then promptly dropped it again.  :( One more lap and I may have taken Mary for the win. The Lotus sounds and feels racy and that makes me feel racy and when I feel it I deal it. ??? ::)

Yep I was in the Mazda first race and just managed to keep in clean and placed pretty well due to others spinning off. Second race I was in the Lotus and overtook Mael on the first lap, then held him off right up until the last few corners of the final lap where he got a good run on me and was nothing I could do but loose the place.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »

Sorry GZeroD, I was holding on tight and miss guessed who it was, strike out "Joe" and place your name there, man you took those first turns flatout!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal