Xtreme Gaming Network

F1 Classic Forum

Author Topic: F1 Classic Forum  (Read 4086 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
F1 Classic Forum
« on: June 26, 2020, 08:03:51 AM »
New postSubject: A Change is coming to F1Classic   A Change is coming to F1Classic EmptyToday at 12:05 am   Reply with quote
As many are aware Forumotion has given us less than 2 weeks to get rid of some stuff that is supposed to be in conflict with their copyright rules. But they won't tell us what it is and won't reply to any questions or requests for information.

With that in mind, we are making plans for a new home. More details on that very very soon. What I would like to request right now is for everyone to start backing up anything they can for reposting at our new home.
To say the least, this is heartbreaking for me and everyone else who has been here for such a long long time. 13 years is a long run. But we aren't finished yet. I hope that we can move to the new location and keep growing. I know at our new home the people who run the place will respond if there is a question 24/7. So, please, back up anything you can, and let's get ready to surge forward.

We have 25,000 members and even though a small portion of them are active, they are all important to us.

I will have more information to provide in the very near future.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: F1 Classic Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:51:03 PM »
f1classic is moving---we hope to see you there

The new site is www.f1classic.net
social media is the tobacco of this century

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal