Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 7 start! Round 1 Silverstone race chat.

Author Topic: Season 7 start! Round 1 Silverstone race chat.  (Read 16043 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Season 7 start! Round 1 Silverstone race chat.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 09:45:45 AM »
Never done a pitstop before, better try them out

Yes, practice your pit stops. You can only do them online, in a race session. Use the practice server, kicked over to a race session. Once you stop in your pit box, a menu screen comes up. Choose what you want to do then click the tick button.

Tried this yesterday and failed, thought it was defaulting me the same fuel I put in at the start, but no, then I ran out of fuel. :o

Yeah, you have to tell it how much fuel you want.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 10:48:58 AM »
That bold bit is good to know. I was never quite sure of that. Where did you get that info from? Also, I'd like to know how to get back to the default TC level.
With lots of clicking.  :)
Every car has the default set to a different value to make it interesting.
But you just start cycling through 1,2,3,1,2,3. I don't think you can get back to default.

You are correct, but you're not correct.  :)
Default is a value.  If you figure out which one it was (by feeling - I don't think there's another way) then you can get back to it by cycling.   
It's painful as hell.

Altho if it's only 3 settings it'll be fairly easy.  When it's 12 settings, it's somewhat trickier :D

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 11:20:30 AM »
That bold bit is good to know. I was never quite sure of that. Where did you get that info from? Also, I'd like to know how to get back to the default TC level.
But you just start cycling through 1,2,3,1,2,3. I don't think you can get back to default.

Default is a value.  If you figure out which one it was (by feeling - I don't think there's another way) then you can get back to it by cycling.   
It's painful as hell.

Altho if it's only 3 settings it'll be fairly easy.  When it's 12 settings, it's somewhat trickier :D

I think the default is sometimes something like 1.27 though? At least that's what ptracker says. If I want to go back to default I quit and re-enter just to be sure.

Offline M8R

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
Wally please put in a reserve for me. I slipped a disc yesterday and may be out for a few weeks.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 12:11:05 PM »

It's painful as hell.

I think the default is sometimes something like 1.27 though? At least that's what ptracker says. If I want to go back to default I quit and re-enter just to be sure.

I'd be surprised. 
But it can be any value.  It's not necessarily the middle value.  You can find it by feel, but it takes a bit of trying.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 12:12:32 PM »
Wally please put in a reserve for me. I slipped a disc yesterday and may be out for a few weeks.
YEOW! Sorry to hear that M8R, take care, I can sympathize.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »
OK, thanks. I hope you feel better. Back's bad news.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »
I don't think I will be able to make tomorrow nights race, So if there are any reserves, please let one in Wally.

Steve Xland is in tonight.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »
Server "www. xgn.com.au TUE RACE" is UP.

Offline Grubbet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2015, 07:26:07 PM »
Sadly wont make it tonight as i have built a new computer and I am currently setting it up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2015, 08:04:50 PM »
Sadly wont make it tonight as i have built a new computer and I am currently setting it up.
Have fun!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2015, 08:07:24 PM »
Sorry my flight has been delayed so I wont make tonight.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2015, 08:21:31 PM »
Sorry my flight has been delayed so I wont make tonight.
Bummer Marty!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal