Xtreme Gaming Network

My public servers are now passworded with a qualy server to gain access.

Author Topic: My public servers are now passworded with a qualy server to gain access.  (Read 6566 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Hey guys Ive made a bit of a format change to my public servers with a password needed. There is a qualy server now which hopefully will get rid of the worst people who tend not to be able to complete a lap.

The laptime needed is 2:06 at Mugello in the BMW m235i which is just over 6 seconds behind the server and rsr record.

Any xgn guys can simply pm me here without needing a lap but Dick Forrest needs to pass the license test first.  ;D

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Well I'm glad there is no rule about driving in reverse during qualifying.

Offline marty

• View Profile

I didnt think I needed to write that particular rule down, its not like if you find a loophile while being a dick its acceptable. Maybe your just testing what you can get away with like slamming on the brakes at the front of the close pack  like your gracious exit the other day ;)

• View Profile

I didnt think I needed to write that particular rule down, its not like if you find a loophile while being a dick its acceptable. Maybe your just testing what you can get away with like slamming on the brakes at the front of the close pack  like your gracious exit the other day ;)

Was that into a corner?  Otherwise I have no recollection unless it was when I got disconnected and somehow my remaining car ground to a halt...

Offline marty

• View Profile
It may have been a disco but knowing you I cant be sure lol, it was quite funny as there were about 5 cars in a train following you just after the fast double right up the hill at Mugello. Then just after then corner your car slammed on brakes and everyone smashed into it and everyone else causing total carnage. Wish I saved a replay as it was quite funny but was the race after you reversed out of pits I think so I suspected it was just one of those special GB maneuvers.

• View Profile
It may have been a disco but knowing you I cant be sure lol, it was quite funny as there were about 5 cars in a train following you just after the fast double right up the hill at Mugello. Then just after then corner your car slammed on brakes and everyone smashed into it and everyone else causing total carnage. Wish I saved a replay as it was quite funny but was the race after you reversed out of pits I think so I suspected it was just one of those special GB maneuvers.

No definitely disconnect.  I do some silly things to amuse myself, but not that silly.  At least when I was reversing I was well off the racing line - just someone happened to be out of control and ran into me.

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
I don't even have the car let alone do a... what? 2.06?
I guess they are a 2+ lap race as well??? You guys are so hard-core.

I've downloaded a fresh team speak.. seeming guybrush went down on the last one or something. I've forgotten how to log in... perhaps that's for the best..

Offline marty

• View Profile
Seeing not many would come to these forums other then league guys or others looking into the league the pass for my servers is.

ipassedandwilldrivefair

There will be 3 servers passworded and so these may not be as busy but driving standards will be closer to league stuff, one fully open but still has the blacklist in effect and one is just a qualifying server were people can set a lap time to gain access to the passworded servers.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal