Xtreme Gaming Network

Thursday Fun Run - 23-3-17

Author Topic: Thursday Fun Run - 23-3-17  (Read 10674 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Fun Run - 23-3-17
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 11:21:07 AM »
The Honda felt a whole lot better and more predictable to me once I lowered the rear ride height a bit. I managed to get to 1:27.7 with that change, with no more spins.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 11:59:32 AM »
Fun Run suggestion for  Thursday 30-3-17

Ferrari 330 p4   download at         http://assetto-db.com/car/ferrari_330p4      for the slower drivers against

Dellara FX  download from  RaceDept      for the faster drivers at   AC Highlands.

When are we due to start a new season? I was thinking that would start next week.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 12:17:09 PM »
Nice track last night for the fun run, certainly needs to be used more.
the best I could do was a 1:29.X last night, but found the Honda a fun car and joy to drive, just have to remember to rev the crap out of it.
Default works well, (at least comparing the couple of changes that I had made earlier).
Nice work Joe on the "Dare Devil Driving"!

Put in some good laps keeping Wally at bay early on, but in the end, I ran out of energy and fluffed braking/mid turn on turn one and that was it. Sorry for no place to go Wally!
After that, it was time to exit.
I need to go back to my old A1 pedals, the Logitec pedals has the upgraded brake spring and I just can't depress it enough any more, depressing in another way! (pun intended).
Watched the replay of the my race, through your 1st person Wally, you certainly have a better cornering line, I think I may need to invest in a better graphics card to up the frame rate.
I do notice a fraction of stuttering on hairpins with multiple cars, and I am sure I am missing "sensitivity", will turn down some features and trial for while.
Thanks to Joe for pulling the levers this time, see you all on track next week.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »

Ferrari 330 p4   download at         http://assetto-db.com/car/ferrari_330p4      for the slower drivers against

Dellara FX  download from  RaceDept      for the faster drivers at   AC Highlands.

When are we due to start a new season? I was thinking that would start next week.
Wally will be away and I think it would be nice if we wait till the following week.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 01:44:25 PM »

Wally will be away and I think it would be nice if we wait till the following week.
Thanks Roo, but if others are keen to start, I don't mind.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal