Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun run Mar 7: Supercars at Spa

Author Topic: Fun run Mar 7: Supercars at Spa  (Read 31262 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: Fun run Mar 7: Supercars at Spa
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2017, 06:12:54 PM »
Don't have a tantrum.
No one is saying you can't have your say.
It's just 6 or 7 posts about the same thing gets old, that's all. ::)

Multiple posts from the same people contributing nothing but silly digs doesn't get old though, they didn't add anything to the thread beyond those and thats what pissed me off the most. Anyway as I said im done here in terms of all but racing, thanks to the amazing input by a few with some that had no interest in the cars at all, didn't do a single lap in the prac server and didnt turn up for the practice race yet put in their few little digs at someone simply trying to help and test to see how the cars stacked up. Thats why I have no more interest helping the league in any way beyond simply turning up to race. I will still run my own public servers but the xgn servers will need to be organized by others.

As I said any comment I made wasn't serious, usually you give as good as you take. I wasn't going to tell you that you were right as it was kinda funny to see you keep posting the same thing whenever anybody said anything about it, but again I thought it was a bit of banter. As soon as I saw you were actually put out by the posts I said so and stopped posting. If you are genuinely offended by any of it then that was in no way the intention.

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2017, 06:49:24 PM »
@Marty: I am sure you know (almost) all of us appreciate a lot both your efforts for the league and the discussion. I for one have praised the discussions, the analysis, and the videos many times. Joe was clearly just making jokes, and I am sure you noticed that. Probably somebody has gone maybe a tad far in the jokes and perhaps you two can clarify this in private, but I think you should not at all feel that the vast majority of us does not appreciate. I am convinced you know it all too well already, but if it helps, here is my bid (others can follow):

"I appreciate your contribution. I can make some humor and take your humor. But I appreciate it." ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2017, 07:43:43 PM »
I'm only being quite about this because I've had private conversations, just so anyone knows.....
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal