Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun Run - Formula Ford/Toyota AE86

Author Topic: Fun Run - Formula Ford/Toyota AE86  (Read 7296 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Run - Formula Ford/Toyota AE86
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 07:21:28 PM »
If you don't want to use CM/CSP, you need to edit steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\legion_van_diemen_treaded\data\car.ini, and change "VERSION=extended-1" to "VERSION=1".
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 03:31:44 PM »
If you ARE PHIL, you need to edit steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\legion_van_diemen_treaded\data\car.ini, and change "VERSION=extended-1" to "VERSION=1".

Think I'll make an effort to get back for next season just needed a little break

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 04:39:01 PM »
If you ARE PHIL, you need to edit steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\legion_van_diemen_treaded\data\car.ini, and change "VERSION=extended-1" to "VERSION=1".

Think I'll make an effort to get back for next season just needed a little break
It'd be good to see you back.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Alphonso_Timmins

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2021, 06:50:13 PM »
Both of these cars are quite fun to hussle around this variant of the bend.

All in all, the Van Diemen is the most challenging to drive, but also the most rewarding once you get it right. I see the racing with this being tough but possible if we respect braking markers.

The AE86 is probably my pick for a series

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2021, 11:22:34 AM »
Here's my Toyota setup, for what it's worth. I got rid of most of the oversteer. The biggest culprit seems to be the lack of camber on the rear tyres, so I really reduced the camber on the front to try to balance the grip out a bit.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2021, 07:18:13 PM »
Due to parent teacher interviews I’m unable to race tonight and then I’m heading off for a couple of weeks away so I look forward to joining the next series from round 3 onwards

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 01:42:36 PM »
Sorry could'nt make it last night the ducted heating fan died (not good in Canberra). Had to use the gaming pc running bench marks to keep warm..... :)
Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal