Xtreme Gaming Network

Car Radar

Author Topic: Car Radar  (Read 10044 times)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Car Radar
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:33:18 PM »
Looks like might be handy, sounds similar to helicorsa
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/car-radar.15743/
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline AJ

• View Profile
Re: Car Radar
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 06:14:22 PM »
Yep, gets rid of the stuttering that has been caused by Helicorsa for a while now and also is able to be customised (colours and scale). Great app.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
Will try it tonight.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:46:31 PM »
I did get a bit of choppiness and stuttering with Car Radar in race1. Then I switched back to Helicorsa in race 2, and I reckon it was smoother. Whether that was definitely Car Radar, I don't know, but I'll stick with Helicorsa.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 08:00:09 AM »
I will flip back to helicorsa, just due to familiarity.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 08:27:50 AM »
I am still relying on those red arrows,they work a treat..lolololol

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »
I liked it, only because it doesn't show all the time when following a car, only when close or when cars coming up behind you, and it also shows the cars angle so can sorta tell if someone is passing or out of control,  made my screen for more tidy to look at, apart from that no difference to helicorsa
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 11:11:52 AM »
Hi Wally, Phil suggested you may be able to help.
My Car Radar app has stopped working :'(. I have deleted and reloaded the app into python, it is enabled, shows up as enabled in CM but does not appear in the app sidebar when ingame.
I was running with Helicorsa last night, but in the middle of being swamped by passing cars Hellicorsa was useless, I could not tell which white rectangle was me.
Thanks in anticipation.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 11:38:50 AM »
My Car Radar app has stopped working :'( . I have deleted and reloaded the app into python, it is enabled, shows up as enabled in CM but does not appear in the app sidebar when ingame.
I was running with Helicorsa last night, but in the middle of being swamped by passing cars Hellicorsa was useless, I could not tell which white rectangle was me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Roo.

I have changed my Helicorsa so that my car is red (or white, can't remember now) and all the other cars around me are green. Maybe I could give you that?

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 12:57:36 PM »
My Car Radar app has stopped working :'( . I have deleted and reloaded the app into python, it is enabled, shows up as enabled in CM but does not appear in the app sidebar when ingame.
Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Roo.

I have changed my Helicorsa so that my car is red (or white, can't remember now) and all the other cars around me are green. Maybe I could give you that?
That would be good, thanks Wally.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 06:10:50 PM »
Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Roo.

That would be good, thanks Wally.
You can download mine here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D3hdO8UB8teE9utjvBDBJjhEv8euKxDk

See if you like it. Make a copy of your steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\helicorsa folder and then replace it with mine.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 07:35:50 PM »
Thanks Wally  :).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal