Xtreme Gaming Network

S18R4: Bridgehampton Race Chat

Author Topic: S18R4: Bridgehampton Race Chat  (Read 15665 times)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S18R4: Bridgehampton Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 11:35:31 AM »
True , that probably helps  :) I am lucky where my wife is also a bit of a gamer so she allows me to do laps of an evening,  pc gaming is our TV :) 
I also fear a little if i don't practice I will lose all skill, I will be 50 in a couple of years,    gotta make hay while I can :)
Well I'm 52, so maybe I should practice more . . . or I'm already past it!  :)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »
No way your past it :)   If you practiced as much as I do I am pretty sure you would do very well
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 12:30:54 PM »
I used to practice as much as phil but now i'm addicted to another game  ;D You must be lonely on there without me Phil  :-*

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 01:55:23 PM »
I am :(  what are you playing,   I play BF1 most nights after a drive and thinking about getting lawbreakers atm :)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 02:21:44 PM »
Order and Chaos. Android World of Warcraft ripoff... I'll practice more for next race though with my BOP. Need to figure out how you do it  ;D

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »
I am :(  what are you playing,   I play BF1 most nights after a drive and thinking about getting lawbreakers atm :)
Cool, any of you guys can add me on origin if you like. Same name, I still get on bf1 a bit, not as much now that some friends have moved to pubg (couldn't get into that one). Play the occasional round of overwatch and used to finish a night off with a round or two of rocket league...don't you judge me lol☺️

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 05:34:35 PM »
Cool, any of you guys can add me on origin if you like. Same name, I still get on bf1 a bit, not as much now that some friends have moved to pubg (couldn't get into that one). Play the occasional round of overwatch and used to finish a night off with a round or two of rocket league...don't you judge me lol☺️

No judgement. I often went to play a round of two of rocket league before bed and 3 hours later....

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 06:41:08 PM »
I has rocket league, overwatch is basically so dumbed down it should be marketed as My first fps and I dont like it and cant get into pubg so far

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 10:00:03 PM »
Remember, please redress your position as soon as it's safe to do so if you cause an accident where you're clearly in the wrong. Redress isn't required on lap 1, where there are already penalties, and redressing would probably cause more danger.

If anybody feels like they were on the wrong end of an incident in any race, PM me afterwards and tell me which race, roughly which lap, and who you think hit you, and some time later in the week I'll take a look. If I think someone's at fault and they didn't redress, they'll get a ballast penalty for the next race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 10:42:02 AM »
ccol, I am Krahl8
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:45:23 AM by Phil.8 »

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 10:04:30 PM »
flowing nature of this place makes it hard on restrictor, no slow corners for late braking skillz,  awesome track though, will make sweet racing

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 10:44:43 PM »
See, I find the car better through long corners, keep the minimum apex speed up, and restrictor doesn't hurt as much.
Hairpins, on the other hand, hurt massively as your always demanding torque out of them, which is restricted, of course.

Not that I care this round. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 09:47:31 AM »
I read on the AC forums from Aris I think that restrictor hurts most at maximum revs, which I guess is going to slow the engine at the end of every gear, whether hairpins or straights.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 09:01:12 AM »
DC's set the time to beat so far, 1:46.454. Bacchulum and RussG are not far away.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »
Server's up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal