Xtreme Gaming Network

@Wally: AC REPLAY MULTIPLAYER dosn't work well

Author Topic: @Wally: AC REPLAY MULTIPLAYER dosn't work well  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Goblin

• View Profile
@Wally: AC REPLAY MULTIPLAYER dosn't work well
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:56:05 AM »
Hi WALLY, 1st I congrats with you for your work on AC, thank you!,
I also appreciated your work on AC MULTIPLAY REPLAY APP, I installed it with 1.0 version of game ant it worked flawlessy. Now I have 4.3.1 version of game, and I found the app dosn't work ok anymore: It start (the grabber.exe) when I launch the game, but after a join of MP session there is no more the "replay" feature to click and save the MP replay..:(..  it is created -ONLY WHEN I GO OUT OF THE GAME COMPLETELY- the grabber JUST THEN create the numeric file into "My Document/assetto corsa/replay folder" , so I have to RESTART the game to see the MP replay.  after in 1.0 version I have the MP replay at my disposal even without go out and restart the game.... Do you know what may be the solution??.. It is a nice feature to have, hope you can tell me how to solve ..or may be there are some bad parameters I have in my PC (?) strange because before it was working well. Thank for your attention Wally.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: @Wally: AC REPLAY MULTIPLAYER dosn't work well
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
Hi Goblin,

I haven't looked at that app for a long time, but I reckon it's probably something that changed when they introduced separate 32 bit and 64 bit versions, as the file names changed. I reckon you're running the 32 bit version, right?

I uploaded a (possibly) fixed version here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/10hvt4ti4ty1sxx/ACReplayGrabber.msi?dl=0
Give it a go. I haven't tested it myself.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Goblin

• View Profile
Re: @Wally: AC REPLAY MULTIPLAYER dosn't work well
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 02:58:17 AM »
Hi Wally!  :) thank you very much for your help, yes I play with 32 bit version of game (even if I have win 7 x64 installed) game is on other drive than "C" but I think was not htis the problem. Thank for the new version! I'll try and report you back here. Thank a lot for the moment.

UPDATE:  Now the new AC  GRABBER works!:).. Just It the game don't show "REPLAY" menu after you quit a MP session, but if I go to Replay menu in the main page of the game  I can see it has been created!.. (all complete with the date/replay file name)  and I can watch it.
 P.S. After you watch the replay created, If I previously don't shut down the replay grabber app, leaving it running , it create another replay of the replay too (just funny this thing..) However it is a great tool!1 thank you very much for your prompt help Wally!.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:15:25 AM by Goblin »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal