Xtreme Gaming Network

S32R5 - Snetterton 300

Author Topic: S32R5 - Snetterton 300  (Read 15345 times)

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
Re: S32R5 - Snetterton 300
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
alright time to learn how to use ptracker i think :P i have it there but no idea on how to use it.

i find that i can do it flat out but i really have to get the entry correct.  If i get it early (normally) i need to back out... if i get it right its flat stick :)

Slight lift at turn in or slight lift just after 1st apex , , the corner opens slighlty after first little apex

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 07:09:52 PM »
--ignore--
i was to impatient on the "Remote Stats" screen :)
--ignore--

how do you do that compare?
i was able to see my own stats but couldnt blunder my way through comparing - anytips? or links to tutorials on how to use it? i can only see myself on there
You need to go to the thread all time practice server, or directly-

http://52.63.217.129:50041/lapstat?currservers=acserver2

Then click on someone else to compare their lap to yourself

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 09:34:29 PM »
There's a 33 in this if I didn't keep cooking the tyres

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 10:22:03 PM »
Clearly Mael we are going to have to punt Joe off again this week! :)

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 11:07:06 PM »

Yeah there is a 33 there for the taking , you'll find another .4 in the first sector i'd reckon , my pb is a 1.34.358 ( but that was offline and no wind and probably about lap number 120 ) was up at one stage close to half a second on the delta after the first sector but blew it in sector two.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 06:07:16 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 10:49:43 PM »
Results in 1st post.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 10:51:43 PM »
What a bloody tough track, might fine when you get it right and horrible when you don’t....

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 10:58:26 PM »
Race one was a gift when Joe went off early.  I had a big gap but saw him slowly closing as the race wore down.  I was able
to hold out to the end for a rare win.
Race two however, Joe forgot to go off and proceeded to slowly pull away in front.  I settled in keeping it steady and got
home in 2nd.
Race 3 I was expecting a repeat of R2 however part way in I had a bit of a spin.  From there I probably was trying to hard
and had a few more dumb moments dropping down the field to get home around 7th.
Good track but did require practice.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2020, 08:03:45 AM »
I was the "Hunted" in 2 of the races, and it felt like it. I was under quite a bit of pressure from Brad, Killa and AGK. I was heading for a 3rd in race 3, but that damn last corner bit me, costing me 3 places as Mael, Rob and Phil passed. Phil was kind enough to have an off a bit later and give one of the spots back  :)

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:23 AM »
I was the "Hunted" in 2 of the races, and it felt like it. I was under quite a bit of pressure from Brad, Killa and AGK. I was heading for a 3rd in race 3, but that damn last corner bit me, costing me 3 places as Mael, Rob and Phil passed. Phil was kind enough to have an off a bit later and give one of the spots back  :)

I had a great race with you Wally, side-by-side through turn 1 was a real hold your breath moment. You were really tricky to pass as I had pace around the middle of the lap where you couldn’t pass and you must of had a slightly shorter gear set as you could pull enough of a gap on me down the straights to prevent a pass. Had it not been for an overzealous brake bias change and subsequent rear lock up at the final corner I t could have been a rather interesting finish..tons of fun none the less.

I also had some great battles with AGK and I’m really sorry for how race 3 ended up. After getting a great start I was close to a repeat podium until On lap 4 I think I touched the inside curb at turn 1 and ended up spinning wildly off the track and I’m no sure if I hit him or if he was off track trying to avoid my plane crash....with no front wing I was dead last so I decided to pit and try the mediums. Wow! I should have started all the races with these as they were sensational, I was over a second a lap faster than I’d been all night and I even managed to set my fastest lap on the last lap.....lessons learned for next week

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2020, 11:22:18 AM »
Tough night  :o

Race one forgot to load the correct setup after messing about in quali. That meant race 2 was going to be a back-row start. Which actually went pretty well until Bradc took a nibble out of my rear wing  ::)

Race three everyone except Killa and Joe were kind enough to run off track  ;D

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2020, 01:44:31 PM »
That meant race 2 was going to be a back-row start. Which actually went pretty well until Bradc took a nibble out of my rear wing  ::)

I’m not sure what you’re talking Mael because when I was coming out of the corner your car propped in front of me and I had to take avasive action (hard left over the grass) to avoid you and there was no contact/damage in my car....it was really strange as it almost seems like there was some pc/network lag because from my POV i thought it was a very weird place to be seeing the car in front slamming on their brakes... :o

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2020, 01:52:23 PM »
That meant race 2 was going to be a back-row start. Which actually went pretty well until Bradc took a nibble out of my rear wing  ::)

I’m not sure what you’re talking Mael because when I was coming out of the corner your car propped in front of me and I had to take avasive action (hard left over the grass) to avoid you and there was no contact/damage in my car....it was really strange as it almost seems like there was some pc/network lag because from my POV i thought it was a very weird place to be seeing the car in front slamming on their brakes... :o

Well lag might explain it, I was already accelerating out of the corner when I got quite a hard knock from the rear. Thought it was a bit strange.

Offline davereid

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2020, 03:11:24 PM »
i got done over hard in race 3.  was in the best position I have been all race then glitched and was stuck up a wall in the corner before the straight.  all good though :) good fun racing last night.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal