Xtreme Gaming Network

Foxtel Play free month

Author Topic: Foxtel Play free month  (Read 5530 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Foxtel Play free month
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »
Just found this code on ozbargain to get a month of free Foxtel Play, so that will get you a couple of F1 races!

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/296422

Make sure you click on the go to deal button to go to the page where you enter the code to get a month rather than the regular two weeks. I initially just went to the Foxtel play website and signed up directly expecting the discount code to be at the end  :o

As soon as you sign in you can deactivate the account so you don't have to remember to do it at the end of the free month; it will stay active until for the month.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: Foxtel Play free month
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »
I got the 2 weeks trial and i have to say that is not that bad(some pixel here and there but then again my net speed is real crap) I got it last week cause the 2 close GP,the china one and the bahrain,2 races  that channel 10 was not showing.I really enjoyed,PLus i can cancel anytime and i decided  i will pay until the end of the season,,,,,,i LLLLove Martin Brundle commenting as well :-* :-* :-*
So guys if you love F1 just get it,is a decent service.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 06:27:24 PM »
F1 practice tonight starting at 21.00,it will be intresting.... ;D

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 08:26:10 PM »
Thinking i may also keep it simone. Last year i streamed sky from the uk using my dads account and it was perfect.  This year its buffering every minute or so which is what it did 2 yrs ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal