Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun Run - BMW 1M stage 3 and Lotus Exige 240R @ Bikernieki

Author Topic: Fun Run - BMW 1M stage 3 and Lotus Exige 240R @ Bikernieki  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Run - BMW 1M stage 3 and Lotus Exige 240R @ Bikernieki
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2020, 10:58:15 AM »
I'm getting the 99% CPU error for this track like we had at Sochie so I hope this isn't going to be an issue tonight. It feels like I'm driving in slow motion from the turn in to the apex of turn 1 but the rest of the lap is fine....
That's a bit odd as we have used this track before for league races without any dramas.

It certainly going to be interesting racing tonight as I'm predicting that the Lotus will produce close racing but the results will contain not many surprises where as I'm expecting the BMW will be anyone's race to win.
My feelings exactly.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »
I'm getting the 99% CPU error for this track like we had at Sochie so I hope this isn't going to be an issue tonight. It feels like I'm driving in slow motion from the turn in to the apex of turn 1 but the rest of the lap is fine....
That's a bit odd as we have used this track before for league races without any dramas.

Usually have very low frame rates for me  :(  But such good fun track so usually live with it.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2020, 07:36:00 AM »
Thought it was Monday last night, right up to when I went to bed.
(public holiday threw me)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 09:22:01 AM »
Thought it was Monday last night, right up to when I went to bed.
(public holiday threw me)
Ah, woops.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 11:12:16 AM »
Sorry I didn't make it last night, I was really looking forward to trying about these two cars as I've not raced either and both were so different in their characteristics. I think I've had too much screen time lately and looking at a screen was giving me headaches all day yesterday and making me sick, so took a rare early night instead....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal