Xtreme Gaming Network

Battlefield 4 and 2 Monitors.

Author Topic: Battlefield 4 and 2 Monitors.  (Read 7060 times)

Offline Inflicter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Battlefield 4 and 2 Monitors.
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:13:22 PM »
Hey guys just wondering if any one else has had this problem..... When i go into game my second monitor goes black and will not show anything on it until i leave game.  I want to run it so i can see who comes into ts and so  forth but just cant get it to work.
Flik

Offline SpeedFreak

• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 4 and 2 Monitors.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »
Flick cant u go into Screen resolution setting and close which one to display ....on the Multiple display setting ....I think its extend these displays

I had the game running on my 60inch and windows on my lap top with no problem

Offline TheVON

• View Profile
    • Delta Force Warriors
Re: Battlefield 4 and 2 Monitors.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 11:06:11 AM »
Hey guys just wondering if any one else has had this problem..... When i go into game my second monitor goes black and will not show anything on it until i leave game.  I want to run it so i can see who comes into ts and so  forth but just cant get it to work.
Flik

Hey Flik,

You will need to make sure that both monitors have different refresh rates ( see pic )  ... for eg

Monitior 1:  60hz  ( main Screen you Game with ) ( and leave it at True Color (32bit) )
    Monitior 2:  59hz ( 2nd Screen you use Teamspeak with ) ( and change it to True Color (16bit) )

This is how I have been running 2 monitors for a couple of years now with out a problem...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal