Xtreme Gaming Network

Post Lienz Race...

Author Topic: Post Lienz Race...  (Read 5122 times)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Post Lienz Race...
« on: March 21, 2014, 06:45:53 PM »
Well I had 2 high points on the night, thank goodness they made up for my "Choking" once again in the race!  :-[

Really pleased to see James arrive and put in both races with us, thanks for coming, I hope you enjoyed the races, this also included James waiting back for me on a couple of occasions when I had a, cough, cough, slip up.  Sorry James, the first time I roared off in a see of self pity trying to make up what I had lost.

At least I got a good qualifying time... I just wish I could keep it together when it counts... ahhh next week  ;D

Now, next week... RACE 3!  Yes you read it here, it is not a "pigment of your amalgamation"! (Love Malapropisms), race 3 will not be part of the Championship, but will be an extra bonus....

Porsche 911 ST 2.5 '72 (GTTC B1), using the next 2 rounds tracks after round 2, distance/time to be decided, but certainly fitting for the home ground tracks.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline imperious

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Post Lienz Race...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 07:44:29 PM »
Was definitely a fun night, quite surprised by my 2nd place in both races.

After running the night before in "slot cars", Historix cars nearly always being sideways took a bit
of getting used to. Race 1 was a fair way behind RPO with Humper giving me a good run for my money at the end.

Race 2 I managed to get past RPO on one occasion after a few laps of close dicing, but it didn't last too long as the
pinball effect kicked in a bit here and there.

Hopefully I can make next Thursday night.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal