AC Legends GT Classic v3.0 Mod
We could split the cars into 2 or even 3 groups to make a couple of seasons out of them, and reuse some track lists from previous seasons
!!Released!! AC Legends GT Classic v3.0
Thanks to lots of help from the AC modding community we were able to create another extensive update for the AC Legends GT mod. Although every car has completely different handling, balance and character, the power to weight ratio’s is pretty equal, resulting in close laptimes and –racing.
Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
Special thanks to Pessio for permission to use his brilliant Pantera Gr4 model!
Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, hal4000, Guerilla Mods, LeSunTzu, Ned, Pasta2000, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, susanthedeath, Xedrox,
(sorry if I forgot someone)
Driver suits & helmets: Xedrox, gergerger, various RD skinners
Physics & AI: Bazza
Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 906), Legion (Pantera), various unknown sources.
Testers: 50ftElvis, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, kondor999, Timo One, 2old4Forza comm.
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Billy Strange Racing, Alex from ‘The Extra Mile’ and Michael from ‘SingleRacer’ for their contagious passion about (historic) simracing.
Websites / Discord: The F1 Classic forum THR racing Vintage AC Discord
Installation Notes on Pantera Gr4: original mod by Pessio Garage required! (also explained in the included release notes)
1. Install original mod from Pessio
2. Go to \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\pg_pantera_gr4
3. In this folder: Copy the following files:
4. Go to \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ac_legends_gt_pantera_gr4
5. Paste kn5 files here!
Version 3.0 (2020-10)
Update pack to 2020 standards using the latest CSP features, to enable 24 hour races in the wet. All Physics and tiremodel rebuilt from scratch.
Initial release: GT-R pack
Models, lots of upgrades: (DrDoomslab, Norms, Ben Nash)
- Up to 2020 standards with CSP:
- all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
- many 4k skins added by Ben Nash
- all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing
- Rebuilt tiremodel + brakefading, rebuilt suspensions from scratch for all cars, updated gearboxes, - dyno curves, improved FFB & AI
Win 7 users: Download texture patch (essential for Win 7 users to prevent crashing):http://www.mediafire.com/file/cikude8cy
- Texture format changes for: Capri, Jag, Shelby Daytona and Porsche 906 for Win7 compatibility
- Improved mirror texture for Jaguar + updated Lod_B
- Updated Porsche 906 mesh - pedals now visible