This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Gratulin
200° is a bona fide scam. The lenses would need to wrap that much around your eyeball.all you would see is the back of your brain...
58.30 mark, cool comments about the night racing, not so good about the curbsWhy don’t you stop reading reviews and go drive it!!!
« on: September 14, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »
Enjoyed SlovakiaRing, short and easy to learn I spend 42 laps in intense chase's. Noteworthy was Gratulin's outfoxing me on the last lap of race 1, good drivingCan you explain how I did that
Regarding comments on tire noise in sims. He is totally correct of course regarding real life. However in real life you FEEL what is happening through the car. In a sim you only have 3 senses - steering wheel, sound, visual. So tire sound is there to tell you what is happening with the tires since you cannot feel it in a sim.
Perhaps we need an ACC forum section?
For those playing on triples you can edit the hud file in Documents\ACC\Config to move the hud elements into the centre screen.
I have 1920x1080 monitors. The values below set
1. the track map to bottom left;
2. laptime to top right of right monitor and
3. the other 2 elements to top and bottom right of centre monitor
AMD R9 290X - so I am overdue for an upgrade.So - new graphics card + cpu, new screens, new wheel!!
I was also underwhelmed but am telling myself it is early access. But definitely not the wow factor that you got from AC first release.
- FFB is excellent straight out the box.
- lack of triple screen means I won’t play it except to check out the features
- the HUDs are good but not usable on triples due to being placed in far corners of side monitors
- the “real” car dash is “live” so very necessary to be able to see it. EXCEPT I can’t see it on my 24” monitors without having silly FOV.
- also can’t see the dash through my wheel so would need a GT3 wheel.
- I have to have graphics set to low or medium so doesn’t look as good as AC.
So - new graphics card + cpu, new screens, new wheel!!
I see the $40 divided into value buckets as follows.
$10 for 6 months of playing with new sim physics and graphics
$10 for getting new cars and tracks to experience and trying out new multiplayer features such as ratings system, league management features etc
$10 for RAIN and NIGHT
$10 for fun of discovering bugs
then at the end of 6 months a free sim!
So, less than 10 bucks a month for some fun.
No brainer in my book!
Some discounts starting to pop upBloody hell!! Is that the discount price?!