Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 4/Barbagallo Mazda/Caterham Cup Update

Author Topic: Round 4/Barbagallo Mazda/Caterham Cup Update  (Read 20577 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: Round 4/Barbagallo Mazda/Caterham Cup Update
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 01:54:13 PM »
Well done Denis.  A great season of racing and some close fought battles.

I have just one question:  Who is Denis?

Thanks for the season Bruce and Phil 8  (this sounds like "fellate" by the way!).

Offline gawaterman

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 03:07:12 PM »
Might have to confiscate the missus tablet next week and see what happens

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 03:44:36 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS DENIS!

A well deserved win, you were cool, calm and consistent.  From the start to finish.

Looks like there will be much closer racing now with advantage of ballast and it appears to be easy to assess and last night's weights seem to close to what is needed.

(For some reason sTracker put Wally in first place for "rooshooter's big race", I have added time to Wally, if the rest of the field is also out, please let Phil or myself know and it will be corrected).

I must admit the longer 'race' is better in my view, I finally got some pace in race 2, not enough to get near rooshooter, but was finally confy :)
Thankyou for the kind words Bruce but if you had beaten me to T1 it would have been your victory.
I have been racing online for about 7 years now and this is the first race I have won! Bruce and I have been racing each other for about
5 years and have always been close competitors so he knew what this win would mean to me. Thanks again Bruce.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 03:48:46 PM »
Anyone have any ideas as to why I keep dropping out.
Just did 2 x 20 lap races off-line, using the same track and same mod and no problems, but 2 weeks in a row now keep losing connection.
Don't think its a connection issue cos race online in rFactor and dont get drop-outs.
Have been getting an error message as it drops out, but disappears too quickly to read, although last night think I read "runtime error and acs.exe" before it disappeared.
Have just changed from radeon to nvidea video cards so thought it may be that, but as above, didn't have a problem racing offline. It doesnt lock up the game, just boots me back to the lobby. If its OK with you Wally ,might try joining the Tuesday night server just to run practise and see if I get booted off there.
I too get runtime errors when joining the server, which is why I missed the start of the third race last night. I think it is related to the
Caterham mod as it has not happened before.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 03:52:23 PM »
Well done Denis.  A great season of racing and some close fought battles.

I have just one question:  Who is Denis?

Thanks for the season Bruce and Phil 8  (this sounds like "fellate" by the way!).
Thankyou Guybrush coming from an alien it means a lot. Denis/lenore9/rooshooter

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal