Xtreme Gaming Network

S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017

Author Topic: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017  (Read 62731 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 07:49:21 AM »
Wrong link in the OP Phil, Use mine or Bird's. See XGN Revives the GT legends Series thread.

So the two links in the OP are just alternative links to the same cars? Or do we need to download from both links?
Both link to same cars(I Think).

social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »
Server is up, please tell me it works.

I have had major PC issues since windows creators fall update,  If you have not done it delay it for the 3 month you can before its forced upon you,  issues should be fixed by then.

I have had all games no longer loading and my graphics driver had reverted back to some Microsoft basic driver and would only let me update it in safe mode :( which allowed me to game again :)   Had a new phantom directory made on c drive but cannot see it or delete programs that have gone in it  e,g  I now have 2 installs of TS one where I installed on D drive and a second new icon pointing to a folder on C drive, named same as my D drive folder called Program Files (D), so I have C:\Program Files (D)\TeamSpeak 3 Client" but cannot see any folders in is meant to be in , even when viewing hidden items. This has happed to about 5 or 6 other programs also, Very annoying. 
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »

I have had major PC issues since windows creators fall update,  If you have not done it delay it for the 3 month you can before its forced upon you,  issues should be fixed by then.

I have had all games no longer loading and my graphics driver had reverted back to some Microsoft basic driver and would only let me update it in safe mode :( which allowed me to game again :)   Had a new phantom directory made on c drive but cannot see it or delete programs that have gone in it  e,g  I now have 2 installs of TS one where I installed on D drive and a second new icon pointing to a folder on C drive, named same as my D drive folder called Program Files (D), so I have C:\Program Files (D)\TeamSpeak 3 Client" but cannot see any folders in is meant to be in , even when viewing hidden items. This has happed to about 5 or 6 other programs also, Very annoying.
That sounds like a right pain.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
Downloaded the Ferrari plus folder from the google link in OP and extracted straight to cars folder, but it doesn't show in the car selection screen.

I'm guessing I have to rename this folder to the default Ferrari folder name, and replace it. When I tried the server Javelin plus was still showing.  Dave O.
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 01:33:32 PM »

That sounds  very annoying, Should we delay for a week Phil ?

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 01:33:48 PM »
Guess I should start trying to get this set up soon. I gave up on the other thread as things kept seeming to change with which cars etc to download. Haven't tried any of them yet  ;D

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
Downloaded the Ferrari plus folder from the google link in OP and extracted straight to cars folder, but it doesn't show in the car selection screen.

I'm guessing I have to rename this folder to the default Ferrari folder name, and replace it. When I tried the server Javelin plus was still showing.  Dave O.
You needed to delete ACL original version first.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 01:56:12 PM »

That sounds  very annoying, Should we delay for a week Phil ?
It does sound very annoying!

TBH I'd not mind a delay, either, I did not test anything - I kinda thought "I still have time"...
Since the server is up, I'll do my setup tonight  - I haven't even started up AC in a few months :/

(but do not delay solely on my account!)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »
If we're going to bin the Javelin, I'll have a '69 'Vette instead.

2+2=√16

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 02:53:17 PM »
Done Bacchulum

As it was a bit of confusion on car downloads tonight will be a test session and some short 5 lap races to give everyone a chance to make sure they are sorted

Offline pooEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
excuse the noob question, but what is the server? when i filter XGn i get nothing
cheers!

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 02:57:40 PM »
Maybe one of your filters set wrong, 

Also I need your GUID please , I sent you a PM

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 02:59:04 PM »
Done Bacchulum

As it was a bit of confusion on car downloads tonight will be a test session and some short 5 lap races to give everyone a chance to make sure they are sorted

Sounds good.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »
Done Bacchulum

Sounds good.
Top idea Phil.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM »
Also if anyone is able to help pooEyes  find the server would be a great help, he is on TS atm but I am not near my pc with TS on to help, or post what your filters are, again I am not able to see mine atm :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal