Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 12 Chat

Author Topic: Season 12 Chat  (Read 26070 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Season 12 Chat
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2016, 03:58:25 PM »
Any plans for what you want to run next week Wally? maybe a fun run in the Jap pack or a test for one of the season options? I will be away next week so I wont be able to race tues nite but will put up whatever on the prac server and give it a run before then. I think Jap pack should hit us some time tonight and I will make a trackday server with all the new cars I think on one of the other servers, I also currently have a server with all the season options up.

Brands hatch with 312T 72D awesome fun
Bathurst with ford gt40, this is a little brutal to say the least :)
Spa in the 787B, C9, 190E and M3 DTM cars.

The xgn server still just had the last round prac server up as I didnt know what to put up there.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Season 12 Chat
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2016, 05:05:05 PM »
Any plans for what you want to run next week Wally? maybe a fun run in the Jap pack or a test for one of the season options? I will be away next week so I wont be able to race tues nite but will put up whatever on the prac server and give it a run before then. I think Jap pack should hit us some time tonight and I will make a trackday server with all the new cars I think on one of the other servers, I also currently have a server with all the season options up.

Brands hatch with 312T 72D awesome fun
Bathurst with ford gt40, this is a little brutal to say the least :)
Spa in the 787B, C9, 190E and M3 DTM cars.

The xgn server still just had the last round prac server up as I didnt know what to put up there.

I was just about to put up a post about a Ferrari 312/Lotus 72D fun run at Silverstone.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal