Xtreme Gaming Network

xbox games on Win 10

Author Topic: xbox games on Win 10  (Read 18562 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
xbox games on Win 10
« on: June 24, 2019, 07:52:12 AM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/au/play-a-variety-of-xbox-one-games-on-pc-with-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-for-just-dollar1/

Win 10 at release 1903 only.

Quote from PCGamer.

Xbox PC Game Pass is pretty amazing. I haven't had any technical issues with it - make sure your Windows 10 is fully updated and don't install anything using the Microsoft Store. Google for the Xbox PC installer and do everything using that app. Download speeds have been excellent for me too. 9+MB/s on my 100Mbps connection here in South Africa.

I recommend starting out with Forza: Horizon 4. Damn, what a game. Metro Exodus and Void Bastards are also pretty good.

My only criticism of the Game Pass is that DLC is not included, and the discount to buy the DLC is a pathetic 10%. Microsoft should do better than that considering the base games are not owned by players.

Share ›

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:09:04 AM by rooshooter »
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: xbox games on Win 10
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 08:25:53 AM »
Not sure if it's still running but you could get the first month for $1, haven't bothered with it yet myself though
Doh...the link says $1 lol
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:39:49 AM by buellersdayoff »

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 09:37:59 AM »
Friggen spammers.  I really don't know what they think they'll achieve here, I've just deleted 4 posts and banned 3 pricks & their domains.   I really wish you could just shoot the guys up with some black ice, huh. :)

Edit: another 2 banned & deleted just now.   All from different addresses / domains / locations.   Wally, if you have a bit of time, can you look around if there's something we can do?  Like a global spammer IP list mod or somesuch?  Alternatively, we should change our registration query to include very Australia-specific questions, I think.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 01:45:43 PM by Bird »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
It'll be bots that have figured out our captcha stuff. Probably worth changing the questions a bit

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 05:09:25 PM »
It'll be bots that have figured out our captcha stuff. Probably worth changing the questions a bit
The only thing against a bot is the frequency; it's very low.  But possible.  Definitely worth changing the questions.  Who wants to come up with the questions, gents? :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 05:19:32 PM »
The only thing against a bot is the frequency; it's very low.  But possible.  Definitely worth changing the questions.  Who wants to come up with the questions, gents? :)
I did it once before... It might be worth waiting to see if it dies down by itself. I've been killing about 1 bot every day.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Re: drewniane panele podłogowe
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 10:59:46 PM »
Hello. And Bye.

Now we are fucked, the spam bots have gained a sense of humour.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 11:35:18 PM »
LOL :D
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal