Xtreme Gaming Network

Load Engineer

Author Topic: Load Engineer  (Read 9611 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Load Engineer
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:41:36 AM »
Based on the weight transfer stuff I added to Tyre Pressure Engineer, I created a new app - Load Engineer, which is more graphical.

Read about it here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/load-engineer.50685/

Download is attached to this post.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:27:39 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Load Engineer
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
will test it tonight
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »
is it possible to size it the same height as tyre pressure engineer so I can have it next to it like its all part of one app,  only have to look in one place then for all my info

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 10:04:31 PM »
is it possible to size it the same height as tyre pressure engineer so I can have it next to it like its all part of one app,  only have to look in one place then for all my info
I can make it scalable (probably). That would make it pretty small though, wouldn't it?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 10:56:01 PM »
It might be a bit small, but been able to goa bit smaller would be cool

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 07:46:18 AM »
Thanks Wally, it will be interesting to see what results I get as I do all my setups from feel only 8).
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 10:56:06 PM »
I added some numbers: top number is the front roll couple percentage (front weight transfer divided by total lateral weight transfer). 50% is balanced. Higher than 50% means the front is taking more of the weight transfer, and may tend to understeer. Lower than 50% means the rear is taking more of the weight transfer, and may tend to oversteer.

The middle number is the % front weight distribution. Again, 50% is balanced, more than 50% means more weight is towards the front, less than 50% means more weight is towards the rear.

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 06:18:55 PM »
Read about it and download it here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/load-engineer.50685/
Hi Wally
I have been trying to get into this forum, but keep getting no permissions/verboten. I have link my steam account but that has not helped. Any secret/bribe/sacrifice that I need to know?
Thanks
Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 06:28:23 PM »
Read about it and download it here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/load-engineer.50685/
Hi Wally
I have been trying to get into this forum, but keep getting no permissions/verboten. I have link my steam account but that has not helped. Any secret/bribe/sacrifice that I need to know?
Thanks
I'll upload it to this thread.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:28:04 PM »
Hi Wally
Thanks
I'll upload it to this thread.
It was already attached to the 1st post!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal