Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 11: Toyota GT86 Season Info and Sign Up

Author Topic: Season 11: Toyota GT86 Season Info and Sign Up  (Read 40874 times)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Season 11: Toyota GT86 Season Info and Sign Up
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2016, 09:18:18 AM »
Hi Guys,

I signed up to your group a year or so ago now. I was put on your reserve list but I never got a chance to get into AC properly until recently and haven't had the opportunity to race with you all yet. I now have more spare time for racing. If there is any spots available I would be keen as. :)

Cheers

We do a more casual season on Thursdays also if interested
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2016, 09:20:55 AM »
Hi Guys,

I signed up to your group a year or so ago now. I was put on your reserve list but I never got a chance to get into AC properly until recently and haven't had the opportunity to race with you all yet. I now have more spare time for racing. If there is any spots available I would be keen as. :)

Cheers
Hi Lan. Welcome back. Yes, I'll add you to the grid. I think I've still got your GUID.
Because it's a fixed starting order grid, since you're a new starter, you'll be at the back of the grid in race 1, but after that, reversed from wherever you finish up. I will send you a PM tonight - look out for it.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2016, 10:33:36 AM »
I'm going to be away with work again the next two Tuesdays.  Luckily one of them is a bye.  In fact I've packed up my sim stuff till then so you won't see me in game, just in case someone thinks I've disappeared :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
I'm going to be away with work again the next two Tuesdays.  Luckily one of them is a bye.  In fact I've packed up my sim stuff till then so you won't see me in game, just in case someone thinks I've disappeared :)

Did you really need to pack your sim stuff halfway through race 3 last week.  ;D

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2016, 01:00:28 PM »
Hi Guys,

Cheers

If Thursdays are available, jump in for the last round of the season, Bathurst.

Edit: just spotted your post PHil.  ::)
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2016, 01:46:00 PM »
Hi Guys,

Cheers

If Thursdays are available, jump in for the last round of the season, Bathurst.

Edit: just spotted your post PHil.  ::)

I may need to do a rain dance next Thursday, Id love to have a race at Bathurst in whatever you guys are running.

Offline Lan9az

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2016, 12:05:40 AM »
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Hi Lan. Welcome back. Yes, I'll add you to the grid. I think I've still got your GUID.
Because it's a fixed starting order grid, since you're a new starter, you'll be at the back of the grid in race 1, but after that, reversed from wherever you finish up. I will send you a PM tonight - look out for it.

Great, sounds good cheers!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal