Xtreme Gaming Network

Finalise your S19 car choice!

Author Topic: Finalise your S19 car choice!  (Read 13098 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Finalise your S19 car choice!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 08:39:15 PM »
Okey dokey.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 09:06:32 PM »
After a bit of testing will stay with the Nismo I think, After 20 laps in the Ferrari, I beat the time I set by 2 seconds in the Nismo in like 3 laps 
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »
See! ::)
Prancing Horse my arse, more like Dancing Donkey! :P

(sorry Simone :-* )

2+2=√16

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 09:54:49 PM »
I'm not particularly fast in any of them so I'm just going with the one I enjoy driving the most  ;D

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 11:16:39 PM »
I'm not particularly fast in any of them so I'm just going with the one I enjoy driving the most  ;D

Thats what i am thinking, I do not enjoy the Nismo at all, its an entry under steering pig that feels like it has 1000000 different electronic things controlling it,  Ferrari is probably the same with the electronics, but it feels far more natural and nicer to drive.  I feel dirty driving the Nismo and I think I may be annoyed if i try and do a season in it.

Would it be possible to put an extra Ferrari on the server so I could test in the same environment as the Nissan please.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 01:21:06 AM »

Thats what i am thinking, I do not enjoy the Nismo at all, its an entry under steering pig that feels like it has 1000000 different electronic things controlling it,  Ferrari is probably the same with the electronics, but it feels far more natural and nicer to drive.  I feel dirty driving the Nismo and I think I may be annoyed if i try and do a season in it.

Would it be possible to put an extra Ferrari on the server so I could test in the same environment as the Nissan please.

Did you try the lambo? The Ferrari just wants to spin out constantly and I feel that same as above about the Nismo. The BMW is the easiest to drive but also a little boring as it's almost too easy. The Lambo is a little more lively than the BMW and feels nice to drive.

Offline Slow_As

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 06:30:07 PM »
I'm really sorry to do this to you Wally - but could I please go for an Audi LMP1 instead of GT3? If its not too much of a pain in the arse?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 07:19:23 PM »
I'm really sorry to do this to you Wally - but could I please go for an Audi LMP1 instead of GT3? If its not too much of a pain in the arse?
No worries, done.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 07:20:14 PM »

Yep, a bit later tonight.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 08:42:54 PM »

OK server's up with an extra Ferrari.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal