Xtreme Gaming Network

Lamboooo

Author Topic: Lamboooo  (Read 16248 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Lamboooo
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 03:33:56 PM »
Apparently that was the first Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster in Australia.
The one you saw? I told you there was something special about it... just I could not see what ;)
Yep.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline LetsTestDrive

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 08:15:12 PM »
The one you saw? I told you there was something special about it... just I could not see what ;)

This car and the 918 spyder are the only 2 road going production cars to have gone sub 7 minutes around the ring. If that isn't special for you, I don't know what is  ;)

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 09:06:14 AM »

This car and the 918 spyder are the only 2 road going production cars to have gone sub 7 minutes around the ring. If that isn't special for you, I don't know what is  ;)
Ahaha. LetsTestDrive: it was an honest comment: when I wrote "I am not sure I see what is special about this lambo.... :(" I actually meant that I was not sure I could see what was special about it. Notice the sad smile :(.... I was sad I was so car-ignorant I could not see what I supposed most of you could see. :)

Btw: somebody called you LTD on race-night. Would that be a good shortening for your name? (notice: the only other acronym guy is GB,... so the name comes with huge responsibilities ;))

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 10:01:56 AM »
Why GB isn't GT is a mystery...
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 10:05:09 AM »
Why GB isn't GT is a mystery...
GuyBrush...it was already cut back beforehand.
He needs to be cut back. He's too fast otherwise. :D

Offline LetsTestDrive

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 05:29:38 AM »

Ahaha. LetsTestDrive: it was an honest comment: when I wrote "I am not sure I see what is special about this lambo.... :(" I actually meant that I was not sure I could see what was special about it. Notice the sad smile :(.... I was sad I was so car-ignorant I could not see what I supposed most of you could see. :)

Btw: somebody called you LTD on race-night. Would that be a good shortening for your name? (notice: the only other acronym guy is GB,... so the name comes with huge responsibilities ;))

Oh I thought you were mocking the poor innocent defenseless Lambo and implying it wasn't special. Silly me.  :o

As for the name, I'll probably just get it changed, as it's getting a bit confusing.  :o

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »
You can't change the name now! You are the AC pride of Australia... even Aris mentioned you on twitter.

Oh I thought you were mocking the poor innocent defenseless Lambo and implying it wasn't special. Silly me.  :o

As for the name, I'll probably just get it changed, as it's getting a bit confusing.  :o

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 01:26:56 PM »
McLarennnnnnnn...

675LT Spider

It's all happening in Adelaide. This one had a number plate of 3.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 02:01:45 PM by Wally »

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 02:03:51 PM »
Noice.  I like that colour.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 07:41:19 PM »
Was in the gym yesterday and a purple Lambo Diablo drove past. No pic unfortunately but first time I've seen one.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal