Xtreme Gaming Network

BMW/X-Bow Post Race Chat

Author Topic: BMW/X-Bow Post Race Chat  (Read 11454 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: BMW/X-Bow Post Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 02:04:45 PM »
lol  Well I've learned something today, never seen the word used in that context before. Now to go and try it out on my work colleagues ;D

Yeah sometimes sayings make no sense literally. Things like 'Mael didn't crash' or 'Mael overtook me'...

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 02:27:17 PM »
lol  Well I've learned something today, never seen the word used in that context before. Now to go and try it out on my work colleagues ;D

Yeah sometimes sayings make no sense literally. Things like 'Mael didn't crash' or 'Mael overtook me'...
;D :P ;D :P 8)

2+2=√16

Offline RussG

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 10:38:41 PM »

ROFLMAO   ;D :o 8) 8)
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 06:14:23 PM »
For anyone who wasn't there and is curious, the BMW gave much closer and consistent racing, being the easier car to drive. There were some good racing packs.

The XBow field became much more spread out, with various spins and offs. The XBow is much more of a challenge to drive, but rewards someone who can drive it consistently.

Close racing in the BMW, not sure what you are talking about :P

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 07:08:05 PM »
For anyone who wasn't there and is curious, the BMW gave much closer and consistent racing, being the easier car to drive. There were some good racing packs.

The XBow field became much more spread out, with various spins and offs. The XBow is much more of a challenge to drive, but rewards someone who can drive it consistently.

Close racing in the BMW, not sure what you are talking about :P

Indeed. I think that was me following the three of you, waiting for it to end in tears, but you resolved yourselves.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal