Xtreme Gaming Network

S241R1 - Bridgehampton Race Chat

Author Topic: S241R1 - Bridgehampton Race Chat  (Read 20550 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S241R1 - Bridgehampton Race Chat
« on: September 04, 2018, 10:50:55 PM »
Joe starts of the season well, taking the lead with a 3rd place and a win.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON STATS

Round Points
Joe   49
Freezer   37
Kcender87   30
ab156   29
Bacchulum   28
Keith   27
Mael   27
AbleArcher83   26
killagorilla   24
Phil.8   24
RussG   23
buellersdayoff   22
Simone   19
Rob   18
Mac87   15
Seanus   14
Wally   14
Mark Hannon   10
Doobs   8
Jeremy   0

Congratulations to Kcender on pole and the race 1 win, and to Joe for the race 2 win - his 2nd ever Tuesday night win!

Penalties

Race 1
None.

Race 2
AbleArcher locked up under brakes and ran wide from the inside of the corner, pushing Simone off track, and shortly after squeezed Russ off track – 15 kg penalty for the next round.

Kcender suddenly dived across the track into the pits in front of me, causing me to blow my engine while trying to miss him – 15 kg penalty for the next round.

Season Standings
1. Joe, 49
2. Freezer, 37
3. Kcender87, 30
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:37:00 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: S241R1 - Bridgehampton Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
Hey guys,i know is always me but i cant  get into the server it push me back  and sometimes hang forever when trying to connect to TCP,,,,,,,this is not the first time and .......any help?   thx

.......solved on my last attempt.It looks like clicking on the " Refresh server info" did the job........i hate computers!!!!    >:(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:48:11 AM by Simone »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »
Forgot how much I like this track but it does like to tempt you into going too fast  ;D

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »
I will probably miss tonight with packing, I might make second race but doubt it :(
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 06:19:14 PM »
I will probably miss tonight with packing, I might make second race but doubt it :(
Good luck with the packing Phil.
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »
I wont be able to make tonight either sorry guys
do you even motorsports?

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 08:59:03 PM »
Sorry for the late notice but only just got home  :( big day ::) won't make it tonight.
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 10:41:59 PM »
Race results are up in the first post. Congratulations to Joe for his 2nd ever Tuesday night win!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »
My race 1 was good fun. I spent a lot of it on the tail of an ab156, Freezer, Bacchulum train. There were a few mistakes by all, a few passes, a bit of door banging, a bit of getting caught up in the aftermath of other peoples' mistakes - all good racing. I was quite hot by the end of that one.

Race 2 was short... I blew my engine trying to evade Kcender who darted across the track to enter the pits - I thought he was slowing and pulling over to the left of the track. That earned me about 11 mins in pits. I knew I wouldn't qualify as a finisher for points (you need to complete 75% race distance), so rather than get in the way, I didn't rejoin, but watched others. Disappointing, but after hundreds and hundreds of league races... that's racing.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 11:17:47 PM »
Q. In the top 10. Set my best lap following Freezer and get a good run out of the last turn, slip streamed and tried two wide into turn one (hoping I might get let through) but of course didn't end well, sorry Freezer.
R1. Absolute shocker, jump start, missed pit box on drive through (you have to stop right?). Got back out on track and had a heap of mistakes pushing too hard. Ran out of fuel. Finished last.
R2. From last to fourth, although mostly from others mishaps I had a great race with everyone Able, Rob, Killa, to name a few, very good fun thanks guys
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:23:38 PM by buellersdayoff »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 07:24:14 AM »
Q. In the top 10. Set my best lap following Freezer and get a good run out of the last turn, slip streamed and tried two wide into turn one (hoping I might get let through) but of course didn't end well, sorry Freezer.
R1. Absolute shocker, jump start, missed pit box on drive through (you have to stop right?). Got back out on track and had a heap of mistakes pushing too hard. Ran out of fuel. Finished last.
R2. From last to fourth, although mostly from others mishaps I had a great race with everyone Able, Rob, Killa, to name a few, very good fun thanks guys
I'm pretty sure it's only a drive through penalty.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 08:32:54 AM »
I think Wally's correct.
If you stop it's taking as a pit stop and not the penalty.

2+2=√16

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »
Good race for my return to the competitions lol   I was not very fast but i had fun!!  I like this format,not too short not too long races and my neck and arms are ok   :-*   In the second race maybe i could have done something better but unfortunately ableArcher locked the wheel pushing me off road in the first lap. Was fun fighting back though.

cheers guys!!    Joe won a race......hoooo  my my my.....good job mate!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »
Joe won a race......hoooo  my my my.....good job mate!

Thanks Simone!

Good night for my first proper night back racing. We'd run this track a few times on Thursday nights so I'm sure that helped a bit.

Race one I had some early position swaps back and forth with Jeremy but then he disconnected. Then had some back and forth position swapping with Phil and stayed close behind him until the last few laps when things were getting pretty slippery so I backed off a little and watched the gap to Mael behind.

Race two started second and got a good start behind Mael with him going wide on turn two giving me the lead. Had Freezer close behind for a few laps until I was going to go wide onto the sand at the hairpin so came off the power completely and Freezer must have done something similar and went off. I was then on my own until the end.

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2018, 09:22:31 AM »
I had a bizarre night.

First race I hit Simone after he'd disappeared on the main straight and reappeared in front of me.....apparently. I must have hit a ghost because after I rejoined the track I saw he was still in 14th so I must have smacked a phantom car after a connection glitch.
That screwed race one.

Race two I had a car perform the most magical stunt car trick I've seen in some time by hitting a little rise in the road and continuing on like the end of Grease. I was distracted and crashed. My windscreen was shattered but the car seemed okay so I kept going, spinning a few times and thoroughly hating this car. I didn't like the other one we were considering either so I think it might be a long season.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal