Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 3 round 2: Gentrack Race Chat

Author Topic: Season 3 round 2: Gentrack Race Chat  (Read 63756 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Season 3 round 2: Gentrack Race Chat
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:35:24 PM »
Here is the car allocation, based on the average of your fastest lap times in each of the 3 races:

Dick Forrest [CramDick Racing]    Exige 240R S3
Grubbet    Exige 240R S3
Insomniac    Exige 240R S3
Flattop    Exige S Roadster
RPM    Evora S
Vipergod    Exige 240R
Dave O    M3 E92
Thndr    M3 E92
GWyar    M3 E92
Rob    BMW 1M
Krahl    BMW 1M
Rolz    BMW 1M
cramjet [CramDick Racing]    BMW 1M
Phil    Elise SC S2
Crimespree    Elise SC
Imperious    Elise SC
Peter Reid    Elise SC
Bacchulum    Elise SC
Ysu [TKO Racing]    Elise SC
EdWood    Elise SC
Freezer    Elise SC
Wally [TKO Racing]    Elise SC
Marty [Achilles Heels]    Elise SC
Guybrush Threepwood [Achilles Heels]    Elise SC

Anyone else: Exige 240R

As how the ballast used to be, the first adjustment is always a more dramatic one - it can take a round or 2 before it settles into a balance.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:08:16 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Season 3 round 2: Gentrack Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:41:20 AM »
Looks interesting, Kind of surprised so many are in the Elise SC would have thought some more may have got the s1 and s2 but seeing racing was close up front the last round. With most up front in the same car and those that were a little off the pace getting cars to come close to matching the leaders it should be quite interesting. There are a few longer straights at gentrack so the guys with the horsepower should be quite a pest most of these races to us in the little Lotti.  ;)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 04:21:17 AM »
Love Gentrack.  Probay the best mod track and one of the best in AC full stop IMO.

Let's see how these Lotus go around it. :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 07:42:36 AM »
Looks interesting, Kind of surprised so many are in the Elise SC would have thought some more may have got the s1 and s2 but seeing racing was close up front the last round. With most up front in the same car and those that were a little off the pace getting cars to come close to matching the leaders it should be quite interesting. There are a few longer straights at gentrack so the guys with the horsepower should be quite a pest most of these races to us in the little Lotti.  ;)

That's how it was with ballast too. After one round, you get "blunt" changes at first, then it will get refined. Next round, I expect there will be less people in the Elise.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 08:30:34 AM »
Love Gentrack.  Probay the best mod track and one of the best in AC full stop IMO.

Let's see how these Lotus go around it. :)

Definatly one of the better ones id rate 4 or 5 above it but we have different tastes in tracks.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
Happy to have the Exige S Roadster, :) Will be practicing hard this week!
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 09:53:52 AM »
Are you sure it's "Achilles Heels"?
Don't you remember Marty? You agreed with Guybrush in changing your team name to "The Hello Kitty's"
It was just after you came out of hospital so I can understand if you don't quite remember..

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 10:58:28 AM »
Are you sure it's "Achilles Heels"?
Don't you remember Marty? You agreed with Guybrush in changing your team name to "The Hello Kitty's"
It was just after you came out of hospital so I can understand if you don't quite remember..

Definitely not the case Dick, your free to name your team whatever you like assuming you team mate agrees to the terms.

But going by your regular naming scheme I think youd be replacing the "K" with a "T" but even that simply wouldn't be in the same sexaulity genre you seem so stuck in or offensive enough so I dont expect your name to change.  ;D

I wont mention where you seem to be stuck but names such as CramDick, Dick Forrest, Dick Smoking challenge etc wouldn't have any room for tits as they are feminine things. Thats unless you are really %^$& up and like them but only on a mans body.  ;)

Offline crimespree

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 04:10:29 PM »
I am now the slowest in the slowest car!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 04:40:18 PM »
True... but in theory you should be closer to everyone above you.

I've PB'd a 1:42.9 in the Elise SC (although I think I set a faster time that RSR failed to capture).

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=126&car=14&rank_type=all&tyre_type=all&controller_type=all&community=all&friends=all

Offline crimespree

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »

True... but in theory you should be closer to everyone above you.

I've PB'd a 1:42.9 in the Elise SC (although I think I set a faster time that RSR failed to capture).

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=126&car=14&rank_type=all&tyre_type=all&controller_type=all&community=all&friends=all
Not complaining ;) should make for an interesting race. Just hope it can stay as clean as it generally is :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
Just noticed Gentrack 1 has 34 grid slots so possibly if a practice server goes up it could include all drivers including reserves prebooked in the cars they are allocated as it stands 24+_5 reserves.

I will put my server for now with the cars for round 1 so people can have a go.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 05:37:30 PM »
Ran a couple laps and beat the WR, pretty basic setup but here is what I came up with in a handful of laps.

Edit: I see Wally ran some laps at nearly the same time but still a WR just ahead of Wally for now.  ;D

[Old attachment deleted by admin to free up space]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:39:45 PM by marty »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »
Ran a couple laps and beat the WR, pretty basic setup but here is what I came up with in a handful of laps.

Edit: I see Wally ran some laps at nearly the same time but still a WR just ahead of Wally for now.  ;D
Look again :)
1:41.268 - World Record!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 05:58:39 PM »
Just noticed Gentrack 1 has 34 grid slots so possibly if a practice server goes up it could include all drivers including reserves prebooked in the cars they are allocated as it stands 24+_5 reserves.

I will put my server for now with the cars for round 1 so people can have a go.
Thanks Marty. If you chuck me your entry_list.ini, I can put it up on the XGN practice server too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal