Xtreme Gaming Network

S14R1 Misano Post Race Chat

Author Topic: S14R1 Misano Post Race Chat  (Read 21685 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S14R1 Misano Post Race Chat
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »
Yes well its not a personal thing, Track limits if he didnt have PLP then he didnt even know where they were and in race 2 he only had 1 cut so shows he can easily drive there when having some feedback about where they are. The giving a little more room is all thats really needed and he wasnt terrible but as I could see hes fairly competent it was just frustrating at the time that all contacts were when I was on 1 side of the of the track (on white line or within centimeters of it) leaving the entire rest of the track yet he still wanted that 1 car width I needed. ;)

I just had some runs at Monza and some great 3 way battles with 2 guys from the US with pings of 200 and 250, 3 wide into t1 lots of side by side running through the first chicane with all 3 very close. So thats just where especially those with a bit more pace need to give a little room to others so everyone can enjoy the racing a bit more. Bumps and rubs will happen but they shouldnt keep happening simply because 1 car fails to give at least mimimum racing room of 1 car width to the white line to cars that are overlapped. Everyone makes mistakes so its no real big deal, but the option is to either get all to drop to the level of running each other off track any chance or keep it friendly leaving them some track to battle you with.

Id prefer option B and if it got to the point where some people constantly run you off the track then its people id rather avoid on track. Im sure Nith isnt like that and it was just a one off, he showed a fair bit of good stuff and just a bit rough around the edges atm.

It takes a bit of practice to run close to others so it takes time, maybe chill a little and give a bit more room then needed rather then less. You can still gain or hold spots, and passing someone without them thinking you were a bit of a prick about it will let all respect you more on track.

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
Re: S14R1 Misano Post Race Chat
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2016, 04:54:36 PM »
I had a good run all things considered :) couldnt get the car to work properly in prac so made a raft of changes for qualy with jeremy and they were terrible the cars were no where, we reverted back to the prac setup with a few changes for race 1 and the car was better but still average but i managed 2nd through just staying out long putting my head down getting clear road. Race 2 I made more changes in the 5 min prac and the car was all of a sudden on the money lol so i could attack properly in race 2. Had a good pressure battle with grat all race but he drove well and i couldnt get a run on him so i stayed 2nd all race but the pace was awesome :)

Really enjoy these cars once they work!
do you even motorsports?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal