Xtreme Gaming Network

Thursday nights Next season proposal

Author Topic: Thursday nights Next season proposal  (Read 10462 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday nights Next season proposal
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2020, 06:16:24 PM »
How i do it, (don't know if there is a better way or not)
Using content manager , select  a race weekend , 30 mins quali , and 2 lap race and all the other settings i messaged you with.
Then i add 3 of each car as opponents, to the right the is a little icon for detailed settings ( next to the "+" icon).
Click on that and you can set ballast and restrictor for all the Ai, however on the bottom of that screen there is options to do your own car also.
Well done, I would never have found a way to do it :) :) :) :) 8) 8). I have driven the Tippo with the Bal/Rest and it feels good to me. I will test the other cars over the next few days. This is shaping up to be a good season  8) 8) thanks Jarmel.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 04:49:06 PM »
Alfa Stradale with bal/restr is good :). I think we are good to go Jarmel  :). This mix should provide a car that everyone is happy with :) maybe even Mael ;D.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 05:12:53 PM »
What were your lap times for each car ?
With the ai they were all within .200  lap time ,  did that translate to your times ? My times were close but the Fezza and Masa are primed to use on power oversteer to negotiate corners and i'm not good at that. So in skilled hands I fear these two can out class the rest when the oversteer is utilised.

Yeah I think there is a car for everyone here lots of different styles catered for.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2020, 05:50:11 PM »
What were your lap times for each car ?
With the ai they were all within .200  lap time ,  did that translate to your times ? My times were close but the Fezza and Masa are primed to use on power oversteer to negotiate corners and i'm not good at that. So in skilled hands I fear these two can out class the rest when the oversteer is utilised.

Yeah I think there is a car for everyone here lots of different styles catered for.
I only really tested the Alfa and Massa, got to low 1m09s, from previous experience I know the faster drivers will easily beat the AI times of any car, but I think we are close enough to start the season and hope the faster drivers will choose the slower  cars ;).

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2020, 07:13:38 PM »
Thanks,,  was hoping not to have a slower car , but won't know for sure until a race.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal