Xtreme Gaming Network

S36R3 - Estoril - FEB 2

Author Topic: S36R3 - Estoril - FEB 2  (Read 8861 times)

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
Re: S36R3 - Estoril - FEB 2
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 10:37:07 PM »
Done a few laps in the afternoon and was doing a 1:51.3 a few times...so plus restrictor and minus some expected improvement as a result of more practice later on I thought that was good enough for a sub 1:52...well, didn't work.
Went off track in the hairpin after the back straight in R1, otherwise just following Dietmar and Bueller.
Good start in R2, but me hero managed to screw this thing up of course  ;)...the hairpin again. After that some good close racing with Mael & Wally.
Cheers

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 11:17:20 PM »
Q. Blazer pretty sure that was a PB from out of nowhere.
R1. Good start, just had to keep it clean, nope, out braked myself. Ran of track, should have kept it tight but I saw some black stuff out there and went that route, it was slower than the grass. Just a couple more laps might have been enough to challenge 1st, a 52 on the last lap with worn hot tyres.
R2. Bad start for some reason, side by side with Killa let Dietmar through as well. Sitting behind the two I could see I was making a lot of ground in the braking zones but dropping back on some exits. After Killa went off I tried to put move on Dietmar at the end of the straight, probably a bit too far back really but I think it could have maybe stuck if I'd have gotten it right. No, the inside line was possibly less grippy and the bump was probably bigger too, four wheel lock up, sliding off, lucky not to take him out. A bit more patience was needed, sorry about that one. Was behind Joe until he until he went looking for dildos in the grass. Good racing thanks guys.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:19:28 PM by buellersdayoff »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2021, 11:38:17 PM »
Was behind Joe until he until he went looking for dildos in the grass.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lost a position and not a dildo in sight  :'(

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »
Tough night for me.  Race one my wheel was coming loose on the mount so had to fight it.
Second race, about two laps in it lets go altogether with the clamp falling on the floor.  From there had to try and hold it
in place which was not easy as AB and Mael hot on my tail.  Managed to mostly keep it together but they eventually got through.

Bit of research today sees a likely clamp replacement coming from the US which will take a few weeks.  In the meantime I will
have to get a bit creative in trying to secure it :)

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2021, 12:55:47 PM »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2021, 01:15:06 PM »
That's what I've done with my wheel - bolted it to the desk. But I only really use that desk for sim racing, so the wheel stays there.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2021, 08:50:32 PM »
That's what I've done with my wheel - bolted it to the desk. But I only really use that desk for sim racing, so the wheel stays there.
Yeah, unfortunately my desk has multiple uses . . :(

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2021, 09:34:02 AM »
Wash up for last Tuesnight.
Stone Motherless Last....... :(
Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal