Xtreme Gaming Network

S6R4: Mugello Race Chat

Author Topic: S6R4: Mugello Race Chat  (Read 16831 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: S6R4: Mugello Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 04:02:21 PM »
Managed to drop into 2.01 territory in the Alfa with only a small setup tweak/mediums & half tank.  The grip certainly helps on this track!

Looks like the Ferrari boys will be battling mid-pack then! :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »
Managed to drop into 2.01 territory in the Alfa with only a small setup tweak/mediums & half tank.  The grip certainly helps on this track!

Looks like the Ferrari boys will be battling mid-pack then! :)

Depends how many are left it could be back of the pack as many may have abandoned ship.  ;)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 09:44:40 AM »
Are you using an app with a live delta time to see what makes you quicker or slower on certain parts of the track?  This is a must IMO.  I use Mini Apps - Stats Bar Plus.

I'm using the one that comes with AC, but will have a look at that one. I find on this track I often make or break a lap on the first corner.

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 01:35:12 PM »
WARNING: i could well be home early enough to crash marty and Guybrush off the track in qualifying partake in tonight's racing. If i could get a reserve spot?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »
WARNING: i could well be home early enough to crash marty and Guybrush off the track in qualifying partake in tonight's racing. If i could get a reserve spot?
Sorry Dick, the grid's full. But if there's a no show for race 1, I can slot you in for races 2 and 3. What car would you want to drive?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 02:03:18 PM »
Sorry Dick, the grid's full. But if there's a no show for race 1, I can slot you in for races 2 and 3. What car would you want to drive?

All good wally! seeming I'm a BMW fan boi now I'll take the group A.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 02:37:42 PM »
Dick there is no group A the beamer has been changed to the DTM variant. Beware this is probably the most challenging car to drive of these since v1.1 and needs heavy setup work to be reasonably driveable yet it will still be slower then the merc and alfa.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 03:16:55 PM »
Dick there is no group A the beamer has been changed to the DTM variant. Beware this is probably the most challenging car to drive of these since v1.1 and needs heavy setup work to be reasonably driveable yet it will still be slower then the merc and alfa.

Thanks for the heads up marty. not worried about being off the pace, just want something i can drive.
Perhaps the merc then?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 05:25:00 PM »
Yea Dick I think the Merc is the easiest of the 3 DTM cars to drive, the Alfa is quicker but being 4WD its a little quirky too and can be a bit trickier to get pace out of it. The advantage of the Alfa is off the line and out of slow corners which at Mugello wont be much of an advantage other then the race starts. Alfa will probably also be a bugger on front tyres around the long fast corners I think overall you will enjoy the merc most.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2015, 06:23:45 PM »
Server's up.

Dick has the Merc. You're not on the grid for race 1, but I can put you in if there are some no-shows.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 08:22:48 PM »
Server's up.

Dick has the Merc. You're not on the grid for race 1, but I can put you in if there are some no-shows.

Thanks wally! I'm running very late. Still at work of all places. What time does race two start roughly? In crazy eastern states time is ok. I'll be an hour still i think at least

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 11:10:33 PM »
Server's up.

Thanks wally! I'm running very late. Still at work of all places. What time does race two start roughly? In crazy eastern states time is ok. I'll be an hour still i think at least

I can get you in for the next round Dick, which will be on Apr 28 (after Nords).

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
Sweet. I'll be 'normal' by then

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2015, 10:21:03 AM »
Sweet. I'll be 'normal' by then

Never going to happen, keep dreaming.  ;D