Xtreme Gaming Network

S33R2 - Gentrack 1

Author Topic: S33R2 - Gentrack 1  (Read 9957 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S33R2 - Gentrack 1
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 02:37:09 PM »
Can`t believe wally is already in the 36s    bloody hell mate !!!   is this conflict of interest mate?
Just did a few laps to make sure the track is OK. I'm not trying yet  8)

W.....T....F? ??? ?
Just put in a 1.36.3 to be on top . . . . at least until Wally starts trying :) :)

Aren't you suppose to be at work?   ;D
Work!!!  I'm retired :) :)
Noice. Early retirement.
Yes pensioned off at 55, so can't complain!
Did you actually try to find other work but found it hard because of your age? That's the over 50 black hole that I fear.
I fear that as well Wally. :(

That, and this quote black hole.......
 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 05:03:27 PM »
Can`t believe wally is already in the 36s    bloody hell mate !!!   is this conflict of interest mate?
Just did a few laps to make sure the track is OK. I'm not trying yet  8)

W.....T....F? ??? ?
Just put in a 1.36.3 to be on top . . . . at least until Wally starts trying :) :)

Aren't you suppose to be at work?   ;D
Work!!!  I'm retired :) :)
Noice. Early retirement.
Yes pensioned off at 55, so can't complain!
Did you actually try to find other work but found it hard because of your age? That's the over 50 black hole that I fear.
No, I have a lifetime pension so no need.  I am allowed to work and will look at options at some time.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 05:55:32 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 10:58:04 PM »
Results are up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 08:04:26 AM »
Race 1 was a great race with Freezer. Lots of side by side racing, passes, and criss crosses. I was lucky to take the win after Mael had an off on the last lap.

Race 2 I just couldn't keep up with Freezer this time, with some sloppy laps, and bueller was pressuring me from behind a lot.

Race 3 - You're right Freezer, I didn't leave you enough room on the inside on that left-hander. I wasn't aware you were there and should have left you some room. Sorry. Pity, as that was shaping up to be another good battle for the lead. I managed to squeeze in a bonus point for fastest lap.

Race 3 had 4 different leaders!

As a setup tweak after spinning on kerbs in practice, I added quite a bit more camber front and back which helped a lot, probably by changing the angle between the wheel and the kerbs. I was able to ride the kerbs comfortably in the races.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2020, 12:40:16 PM »
Still had okay pace with my 40kg but just not my night. Got caught up with buellers Wally move had to slam on brakes with nowhere to go and got some damage and lost a lot of places. Few laps later was side by side with buellers in t1 and we touched and it spun me off into last place.

Race 2 at the end of lap one saw Jamie get a poor exit on the chicane as chance to pass but he lost traction and hit the side of me. Just a minor racing incident really but I hit the barrier and my suspension was broken. After that didn't really feel like waiting for the whole race to finish to join race 3.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 04:40:30 PM »
Sorry about forgetting to select 1st....although....if we didn't restart it might not have happened.....lol, my bad sorry.
Had some good racing there, sorry for the bump in qualifying Dave Reid.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 05:01:12 PM »
R1 was great battling with Wally and benefiting from a few others mistakes to jump from 7th to 2nd by the end.
R2 I was able to get a small gap breaking the tow and was able to inch away from Wally, who then had to contend with Bueller behind.  A rare win for me.
Race 3 - You're right Freezer, I didn't leave you enough room on the inside on that left-hander. I wasn't aware you were there and should have left you some room. Sorry.
R3 Another great battle with Wally until about lap 6 when thanks to other spinners I got a run up the inside of Wally, but unfortunately he didnt see me and contact sent us both around.
I pushed on but on the last lap a silly slide saw me drop a few more spots unfotrunately.
All up, I wasn't the quickest but I think consistency got me to the podium.  Really enjoyed the cars on this track. :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:04:21 PM by Freezer »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 05:20:03 PM »
Sorry about forgetting to select 1st....although....if we didn't restart it might not have happened.....lol, my bad sorry.

lol this is true. hopefully that will remain my drop round

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal