Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 22 F1 '66

Author Topic: Season 22 F1 '66  (Read 32233 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Season 22 F1 '66
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2020, 04:35:28 PM »
Yes for roo's idea. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2020, 06:40:23 PM »
If you start qualify early will that affect Mael and Imp and others who get on late ?

@ seanus
as you have the ptracker details you can fill in the championship points if you like Seanus ?

any questions send me a message
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2020, 07:07:10 PM »
Yes I can do that Phil.

I can change session times at anytime so I'll need everyone to work out the earliest common time that every member can start.

How early is too early?
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
Yes I can do that Phil.

I can change session times at anytime so I'll need everyone to work out the earliest common time that every member can start.

How early is too early?
Perth is only 2 hours behind eastern states at the moment, Mael/Imp what time can you start?
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Scott_Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2020, 07:58:14 PM »
Hats off to you guys for putting this together.  I've had a bit of a crack at the Mclaren and the Eagle.....both different cars but a lot of fun to drive, the Mclaren can be a bit of a handful.  Love the sound of the Eagle.  Looking forward to it.  How many acres is the Alpaca farm?  Can anyone change my name on Stracker or will I be Miss Daisy for life?

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 10:36:27 AM »
Hats off to you guys for putting this together.  I've had a bit of a crack at the Mclaren and the Eagle.....both different cars but a lot of fun to drive, the Mclaren can be a bit of a handful.  Love the sound of the Eagle.  Looking forward to it.  How many acres is the Alpaca farm?  Can anyone change my name on Stracker or will I be Miss Daisy for life?
All thanks go to Seanus :).
I like "had a bit of a crack" and have the two fastest times on Stracker for the two cars  :o :o , when you get serious it will be interesting ;D.

Offline Scott_Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 10:56:36 AM »
All thanks go to Seanus :).
I like "had a bit of a crack" and have the two fastest times on Stracker for the two cars  :o :o , when you get serious it will be interesting ;D.
Ha!  I'm 100% sure that those times will be blown away by a second or two when Seanus, Bach, Mael and Anon get serious.  And I'm 200% sure that I can't maintain times like that for 20 mins. I'll be happy with a top ten finish.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
Ooh very much liking these cars, alltho only tried the McLaren thus far .  :)

Also this combo of track and car seem perfect for each other great choice Seanus. 8)

Thanks Bacc for the setups  :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:37:50 AM by Jarmel »

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2020, 10:38:18 AM »
Keep in mind these cars are not BOPped.
The Brabham would win nearly everywhere, hence the mandatory-voluntary restrictions on this. And somewhere like Spa would see the McLaren run off into the distance.
We are all Journeymen racers in this championship so can drive any car at anytime.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline CaptSparkles

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2020, 02:22:00 PM »
Hello lads,
Is it OK if I roll around again with a few blow in's?  Happy not be included in any results.  Really enjoyed the mini's, hope these are as much fun.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2020, 02:44:28 PM »
Hello lads,
Is it OK if I roll around again with a few blow in's?  Happy not be included in any results.  Really enjoyed the mini's, hope these are as much fun.
This is the start of a season, and although only playing for an Alpaca Farm is taken more seriously than the fun runs. If you want to race you will also need to be on our Discord channel for any race instructions.

Discord
https://discord.gg/fWYBSxp

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2020, 02:47:46 PM »
Hello lads,
This is the start of a season, and although only playing for an Alpaca Farm is taken more seriously than the fun runs. If you want to race you will also need to be on our Discord channel for any race instructions.

Discord

Discord just makes it more fun, you need other drivers to hear the sledging or it is pointless  ;D  Less important is to organize the reverse grid race two. But the more drivers join the better.

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2020, 05:22:14 PM »
Hello lads,

All new drivers welcome.

Changed to 15 laps, (equivalent to 20 mins)

Server restart at 7:30
50 min practice
10 min qualify

Race one start at 8:30

Remember your finishing position
Race two starts after a small comfort break.
Reverse rolling start, using the first slow lap to shuffle into reverse order from the first race.
No set starting point but when ready someone will call Green green green or some such thing, and racing starts straight away, no silly waiting for the start line or anything.
NO blue flags
Cautions, though very rare, can be called by consensus over discord, with the same restart procedure as above.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 05:29:17 PM by Seanus »

Offline CaptSparkles

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2020, 07:20:38 PM »
Hello lads,

Discord

Discord just makes it more fun, you need other drivers to hear the sledging or it is pointless  ;D  Less important is to organize the reverse grid race two. But the more drivers join the better.

Yeah, we'll jump on your discord for sure. Been saving you guys from hearing the usual drivel and "Your Mum" jokes.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2020, 10:04:41 PM »
Not sure if its just my pc playing up still , but i can't get on the server with outlon park track,  I redownloaded the track from the links in first post but get a checksum error . which i also had before deleting the exiting track.

is it just me or anyone else having the same issue ?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal