Xtreme Gaming Network

S43R1 - Cascavel

Author Topic: S43R1 - Cascavel  (Read 5072 times)

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S43R1 - Cascavel
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 04:04:59 PM »
I changed from stick to paddle shift

CHEATING!!
I don't see how it's cheating.
I have both H-pattern and paddles mapped and it defaults to whatever the actual car uses, in this case the paddles. ;)

Yeah, when  I wrote that I did not realize it's a flappy paddle car. So brad is ok to use the paddles and not be stuck in one gear  ;D

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2022, 09:20:24 AM »
Was surprised by the damage on these too. Brad and I hardly touched in R1 and I barely touched the wall and got stuck. R2 after our accident my car wouldn't move, the engine was gone, but it really didnt seem bad enough for that. On the damage indicator there was a few yellow parts but the car wouldn't move and there was no engine sound.

Race 3 was better and fun trying to catch up with Wally and Mael.

Thankfully my internet issues held up, and got it fixed yesterday. One of the cables had been chewed on by something, which is surprising at there is usually a python hanging out on my roof.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2022, 12:49:38 PM »
There was probably just a dodgy section of track barrier, that made the car stick and get ruined. I bounced off another barrier at one stage, and just had some minor front and rear damage.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2022, 08:49:40 AM »
There was probably just a dodgy section of track barrier, that made the car stick and get ruined. I bounced off another barrier at one stage, and just had some minor front and rear damage.

Yeah but in R2 my engine was gone when on the damage indicator it was yellow. I also didn't really expect the impact to do an engine.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal