Xtreme Gaming Network

The Hangover Part X(GN) - The Review

Author Topic: The Hangover Part X(GN) - The Review  (Read 17029 times)

Offline Shrek

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Hangover Part X(GN) - The Review
« on: May 16, 2014, 02:03:22 PM »
Just wanted to provide a little report on a great weekend had by some of the XGN lads.

We all arrived on the gold coast by 12:30pm Friday.  First thing Brit wanted to share with us was how much weight he had lost.  We all agreed that he looked good but behind his back we were thinking "is this bloke kidding himself"

Anyway we headed off to crown plaza where we checked in.  Hootz and Nos were sharing and i drew the short straw and got Brit.
We headed off down stairs to indulge in a beverage or two and have some lunch.  Nos, hootz and myself ordered a toasted sandwich and brit ordered half a cow.  He told us that he has to eat a lot as it speeds up his metabolism which in turn burns the fat away or something to that affect.

Anyway after a few beverages 1/2 hour later brit said it was time to go to dinner.  So we toddled up to the revolving restaurant of crown where we met evo and his philipino male lover and brits brother ken.
We then sat down and watched brit consume 137 oysters, 23 lamb shanks, 32 spring rolls and 21 sticky date puddings.  After all that we had to ring the local surf life savers as he nearly drowned in his own sweat.

We then headed to Varsity nightclub, where brit handed the owner some envelope and next thing we were whisked away sat down in our own private booth fed enormous amounts of booze which was served by a very cute little waitress called "jess"

From left to right Me, Brit, Jess, Ken, Hootz and Nos.

Hootz and Brit

Nos- camera shy

Brit with some sheila who he reckons let him feel her $7000 fake boobs- keep dreaming buddy

Brit with two sheilas he reckons wanted a threesome with him. We tried to explain to him that it was because he was giving them free piss but he insisted that it was due to all the weight he had loss.....go figure

Anyway it was a great night which we all enjoyed.

Saturday we surfaced about 10:00am and headed down stairs for breakfast.  Myself, nos and hootz had a bowl of cereal and toast Brit consumed 4.8kg of bacon, 23 hash browns, 123 mushrooms and an omlette that had 2 dozen eggs in it.

We then met kizza, snakey, flik, nuke, and brits youngest son for a game of ten pin bowling. I think brit won but the best part was everytime brit had a bowl was the constant heckling from the peanut gallery. After bowling snakey said he wanted to stay and go out with us that night, words he will regret as will be reveiled later on.

So we headed back to the hotel met some of nos mates, headed next door to a pub and watched the bombers play the the bulldogs.  Whilst we watched the footy brit consumed a whole pig on a spit that he found out the back.

Then we headed out.  First stop was melba's where nos and hootz got harrassed by some women that resembled and elephant but was high on drugs.  Anyway she wanted both of them...at once.  After Nos and hootz had satisfied her they did the honourable thing and got her removed from the establishment......I know nice blokes aren't they.

Nos calling security

Then we headed to Sin City where once again Brit did some dodgy deal with the owner which led to us getting served large amounts of booze.

Nos and Snakey

Snakey, brit and Hootz

Brit and Hootz

Snakey Brit, Hootz and Nos -  not sure what Nos is try to do

About 2:00am the party left sin city and headed to varsity where snakeys night turned pair shaped.  After a couple of shots he went south in a big way.  Hootz and brit decided it was time to take him home as he was cactus.  First he spewed in the cab so they had to walk him 3kms back to the hotel.
When he got back to the hotel he spewed again on his bed, so we chucked him in the shower and put him in bed.
After about 15 min myself and brit were there lying in our beds when a strange noise started coming from snakeys bed, i looked over and he was asleep but starting to dry reach in his sleep, so we got him up vertical but it was to late, up came another projectile of gravy and chips.
Snakey then proceed to spend the next hour cuddling the dunny....lol

And here is a couple of videos on snakey....we think they are gold

[youtube]RZp0FRMFjlU[/youtube]
[youtube]yLtT4dl4fgw[/youtube]

Anyway about 4:00am things settled down and we got to sleep.

Sunday morning I headed off at 7:30am as I had a bus to catch to the sunshine coast.  But from all accounts snakey woke up feeling very average and had to watch brit eat another huge breakfast which made him feel worse.

Well it was a great weekend and we had lots of laughs.  I would like to personally thank Brit for a great weekend as he put a lot of effort into organising our accomadation and 2 great nights, thanks heaps mate.

Can't wait till we do it again!!

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Hangover Part X(GN) - The Review
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:24:31 PM »
Great write up Shrek. Thanks for that. Had a good laugh.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Who the hell is Derrick?
I think her name was Jodie...is that right Nos?
Evo and his Filipino Husband.........shudder

Some great moments with great people and memories that I will have forever.

Thanks Brit for your hard work. Without you this would not have happened!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:43:27 PM by Hootz »

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 04:38:05 PM »

Shrek

Nos

Brit

Offline UBGrumpy

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »
Excellent write up Shrek, pissed myself. ;)

Offline Brit

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Administrator
  • Pommy Killing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »
had a lot of fun! great write up Shrek however not sure about all the food but ah well! the farking omelette was huge lol!! i was going to say my eyes were bigger than my belly but thats just a blatant lie!

looking forward to 2015...

i think we should consider $10 in the Paypal account towards proceedings? thoughts? $520 each would be a start to a great weekend... we should make it a long weekend next time, see if you can handle 3 nights back to back. Might encourage the other puffs if we start saving now...

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:19:41 AM »
I think everyone has been in snakeys shoes before, luckily for us older blokes there was no youtube and phone videos around back in our day. Great write up looks like a weekend you wont forget.

Offline Snakeyes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
lmao. I don't care what anyone says. Atleast no one can say i pussied out and did not drink!!!! I had a awesome time from what i remember hahah

Cheers for the night boys!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal