Xtreme Gaming Network

S11R4: Modena Race Chat

Author Topic: S11R4: Modena Race Chat  (Read 16378 times)

Offline doobs

• View Profile
Re: S11R4: Modena Race Chat
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 05:50:09 PM »
Sorry, I don't think I"m going to make it again. I just wasted three days trying to get a dual install of win7 and 10 going after a new build. You'd think it would be easy.
For reasons unknown to me Win7 installed itself twice with MBR instead of the GPT I though I'd done. The first time I spent a day and a half updating it before I realised it screwed me. :)

I think I should be right to go now but haven't whacked my wheel in and have done no practice. I may have time later but I think I'm out again.

Have a good race all

Darren

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 06:05:52 PM »
Sorry, I don't think I"m going to make it again. I just wasted three days trying to get a dual install of win7 and 10 going after a new build. You'd think it would be easy.
For reasons unknown to me Win7 installed itself twice with MBR instead of the GPT I though I'd done. The first time I spent a day and a half updating it before I realised it screwed me. :)

I think I should be right to go now but haven't whacked my wheel in and have done no practice. I may have time later but I think I'm out again.

Have a good race all

Darren

I'll leave you on the grid just in case Darren.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 06:07:06 PM »
I'd never try dual install win7 win10 to be honest :)
It does NOT sound easy at all.

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 06:11:47 PM »

Have a good race all

Darren

I'll leave you on the grid just in case Darren.
Thanks Wally

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 06:13:30 PM »
I'd never try dual install win7 win10 to be honest :)
It does NOT sound easy at all.

Nah, it SOUNDS easy Bird.........It just hasn't worked out that way.  lol  I'm only doing it for the free upgrade and to try it out. I think I'm committed to Win7 till 2020, but thought I'd try 10.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 06:24:57 PM »
Server's up.

Reply here in case of problems.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 06:53:26 PM »
Sorry all. Made it back from Sydney in time but a critical computer from work is no more :(. Have to find a solution for the morning so no racing for me.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »
Sorry all. Made it back from Sydney in time but a critical computer from work is no more :(. Have to find a solution for the morning so no racing for me.
Bad luck Jamie. Hopefully you'll be right for next week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal