Xtreme Gaming Network

S22R6: Italian Grand Prix at Monza

Author Topic: S22R6: Italian Grand Prix at Monza  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S22R6: Italian Grand Prix at Monza
« on: June 05, 2018, 11:05:02 PM »
This will be at a GzeroD mod - Monza without the 1st chicane. Not 100% historically accurate, but what the heck, more fun.
MOD DOWNLOAD - this is a mod to AC's Monza, just to remove the chicane. It doesn't alter the base AC track though. Just unzip it into your tracks folder.

38 laps. It's going to be in the Italian heat, 30 degrees.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline scal

• View Profile
Re: S22R6: Italian Grand Prix at Monza
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:37:03 PM »
Unfortunately my sim racing ventures are on hold as my graphics card mine died over the weekend, sigh.  :'(

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:54:08 PM »
Unfortunately my sim racing ventures are on hold as my graphics card mine died over the weekend, sigh.  :'(
Uh oh, I hope you don't have to cough up exorbitant amounts of cash for a new one.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Karydis7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 01:45:09 PM »
i cant make it for a while guys, i busted my hip for the second time in 2 years playing footy and can barely lift my leg, hopefully i can make it next week. good luck all

Btw im missing one of my favourite tracks  :( :(

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 01:48:18 PM »
i cant make it for a while guys, i busted my hip for the second time in 2 years playing footy and can barely lift my leg, hopefully i can make it next week. good luck all

Btw im missing one of my favourite tracks  :( :(
Damn, that sounds nasty. Good luck with your recovery.

Offline Karydis7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »
cheers mate, last time i did it it took me out of sports for a few weeks because it was a fracture to my hip and pelvis, but this time around its just bone pain in my hip, i will race  next week regardless

Offline Karydis7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
bugger it. im in this race dont know how im going to go but atleast i can say i tried ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal