Xtreme Gaming Network

Reserves races on Tuesday nights

Author Topic: Reserves races on Tuesday nights  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Reserves races on Tuesday nights
« on: September 19, 2014, 06:59:43 PM »
Mopz has had a good idea, one that has been kicking around in my head too: on Tuesday nights, I can put the same car/track combo up on the practice server at the same time as the main races, on a rotating qualifying/race session, for the reserves to have a race.  Something like a 10 min qualifying/same race laps cycle, with the same variety of Lotii and Beemers available for selection. I won't do any results etc for the reserves races - they will just be for practice/fun.

I've created a sub-channel in TeamSpeak, under Assetto Corsa, called Reserves for chat on the night.

This coming Tuesday at Gentrack, we'll have everyone on track, so no separate reserves race. The following week is Castle Hill - I'm not sure how many pit bays that has. Whatever... as soon as there's a track with a 24 car limit, I'll set up a parallel reserves race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal