Xtreme Gaming Network

Pit lane penalty app: 2.00

Author Topic: Pit lane penalty app: 2.00  (Read 188301 times)

MG

Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.19
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2017, 12:50:40 PM »
Russ, its telling me that because there is no http in the web line that the site is insecure 😬. Only been doing this Firefox updated but its doing it on Chrome, IE11 or whatever number its up to. I cant work out how to turn off the security for it as i have gone through all the setting on Mozilla/Firefox but there is nothing there. This pisses me off, its my PC so i should be allowed to download whatever the hell i want, not be TOLD by a code that i cant!!
If you can help it would be appreciated mate 😉.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2017, 01:37:26 PM »
Its a strange one Mark I have no issues using IE or firefox. I also just tried on my mobile and it just downloads when I click on it. Maybe you have some sort of download manager running in the background.

Offline RussG

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2017, 03:37:55 PM »
its telling me that because there is no http in the web line that the site is insecure

Sorry Mark, when I said the exact error message, I meant the EXACT error message.
A screenshot would be the best.

Also what version browser are you running?
 In the meantime, see if you can get it from here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/vou56vma44uy7vv/PitLanePenalty1.19-XGN.zip
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »
its telling me that because there is no http in the web line that the site is insecure

Sorry Mark, when I said the exact error message, I meant the EXACT error message.
A screenshot would be the best.

Also what version browser are you running?
 In the meantime, see if you can get it from here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/vou56vma44uy7vv/PitLanePenalty1.19-XGN.zip
Thanks Russ, I was trying to upload it to Dropbox for Mark but the upload kept aborting.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2017, 05:41:22 PM »
Download "Avast free version" disable all other security programs you have running , and try again. I have been using Avast for the last umteen years and have never had a problem !!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:43:37 PM by rooshooter »
social media is the tobacco of this century

MG

« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
    Thanks for the help guys....i have NEVER had this problem EVER, the error messege i get says that the page is insecure (thats on Firefox) thats pretty much it. It doesnt tell me how to change any settings, i havnt changed any settings and its happeneing on every browser, and they dont give me any reason other than the http issue 🤔.
     I may try to do a system restore to see if that fixes it as i hadnt been on the big pc for quite a while so before i started anything i did a complete clean and driver update using winzip system utilities pro then updated my Nortons virus definitions, cleaned out my email and updated Steam....thats it!!

Its got me screwed!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.20
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2017, 11:03:00 PM »
Sorry for the version spam... but here is a new version which doesn't issue cut track warnings during qualifying (since we will be relying on the AC cut detection to invalidate qualifying laps with cuts in them).

This is an optional download, but it's to your benefit to get it.

Download link is in the first post: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3DaDoQGyFTdMGh4c09Hc3AwUlU
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.21
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2017, 10:57:06 PM »
New OPTIONAL version 1.21:

New config settings so that the app is only enabled (i.e. only sends chat messages) on Tuesdays and on servers that have "XGN" in their names. Reduces chat spam on other servers.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.25
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2018, 11:52:21 AM »
Uploaded a new version 1.25 in the first post.

Made the off-track red/green indicator bigger (size controlled by setting in PLP.ini). By default now, the red/green indicator is really big (the size of the whole app window), so you can't miss it.
If you want to make it smaller again, edit ...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\PitLanePenalty\PLP.ini and change CUT_INDICATOR_SIZE to whatever size you want in pixels, e.g. CUT_INDICATOR_SIZE=50. Before, it used to be 20 x 20 pixels.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »
"Error reading config (see py_log.txt)"
Cut indicator works as advertised, I just get that message at all other times.
py_log attached, didn't see the point in me looking at it. :-[

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2018, 01:41:56 PM »
"Error reading config (see py_log.txt)"
Cut indicator works as advertised, I just get that message at all other times.
py_log attached, didn't see the point in me looking at it. :-[
Fixed - please redownload.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.26
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2018, 09:32:28 PM »
A few people reported that the app counted a mass of cuts suddenly. I was able to reproduce that... once. It went rapidly up to 45 cuts in a couple of seconds, but I couldn't make it happen again. Other times, it just counted up by 1, as normal. I have to do some more experimenting.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pit lane penalty app: 1.28
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2019, 10:08:32 PM »
New version to download. It's optional, but it's in your interest to download it, as this fixes a bug where cuts were counted after the race was over, which could potentially give you a penalty.

Version 1.28 (Feb 7, 2019)
  • Fixed not counting cuts after a non-timed race is over.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2019, 03:12:48 PM »
Amateur question - my PLP app displays in game as "disabled" does this mean I haven't clicked something I should have or is it making an inference about my driving?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »
Amateur question - my PLP app displays in game as "disabled" does this mean I haven't clicked something I should have or is it making an inference about my driving?
It's pre-configured to only be enabled on Tuesdays. That just means you won't spam other servers with messages on other days.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal