Xtreme Gaming Network

All time driver and practice server stats

Author Topic: All time driver and practice server stats  (Read 103243 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: All time driver and practice server stats
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 06:11:20 PM »
Oops, I'll fix it Moo. I blame Marty.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »
FYI, I've put Marty's banlist on the practice server, so that should filter out some idiots. Anyone can become an admin with the usual password and kick someone who is blatantly wrecking or griefing. They will be automatically added to the banlist.

Explains why i cannot get in, I am still banned on Marty's servers for some reason.

Im guessing i will have to contact you Wally once Marty lifts my ban on his servers?

Moo.

OK, I've restarted the practice server without Moo on the banlist. While I was there, I checked that Krahl isn't in the list, with his checksum errors.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 08:39:32 PM »
I was just on the practice server and got disconnected twice in a minute or so not sure if it was a server reset but it seems everyone was booted.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 08:40:21 PM »
I was just on the practice server and got disconnected twice in a minute or so not sure if it was a server reset but it seems everyone was booted.

That was me - I just restarted it to update the car data so the X-Bow can join without checksum errors. I'll leave you alone now :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
Was looking through the stracker stats and found this interesting one.
http://52.64.7.168:8080/sessiondetails?sessionid=585#

Not sure how it ranks this qualy with my time in the Alfa as second with a gap of -0.331 to first.  ;D

Wouldnt the faster time be first normally and I wonder how it gets this confused, then the next 13 are in order and from 16th on best laps seem to be in random order again.

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
It's prob just used to me being at the top mare ;)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 12:00:56 PM »

Is Mary a mare? Or you used to be the top mare?  Or you just like to be near a top mare? 
I'm a bit confused.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 12:52:49 PM »

Is Mary a mare? Or you used to be the top mare?  Or you just like to be near a top mare? 
I'm a bit confused.

You got me confused there so not suprised you are.

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
Lol ducking dyslexic icoc smells  averyding rung

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 05:22:57 PM »
Was looking through the stracker stats and found this interesting one.
http://52.64.7.168:8080/sessiondetails?sessionid=585#

Not sure how it ranks this qualy with my time in the Alfa as second with a gap of -0.331 to first.  ;D

Wouldnt the faster time be first normally and I wonder how it gets this confused, then the next 13 are in order and from 16th on best laps seem to be in random order again.
Did anyone leave and rejoin?
I've noticed that when that happens it puts the driver back in their previous position (in the ranking) but doesn't keep the previous time.
It usually rectifies this after they've done another lap, though. :-\

2+2=√16

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »
I am running stacker again on my servers so it should be running on the practice server as long as it doesn't cause the overall netcode to go to crap. I am testing it atm and will at first try reduce number of servers if it seems to be effecting the netcode but first tests seems to be ok with new build of stracker an minorating http://54.79.75.81:50041/sessionstat is the link to the stracker http server and once someone does laps on the practice server I will post a direct link to the laptimes for that combo.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »
I am running stacker again on my servers so it should be running on the practice server as long as it doesn't cause the overall netcode to go to crap. I am testing it atm and will at first try reduce number of servers if it seems to be effecting the netcode but first tests seems to be ok with new build of stracker an minorating http://54.79.75.81:50041/sessionstat is the link to the stracker http server and once someone does laps on the practice server I will post a direct link to the laptimes for that combo.
Thanks Marty.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
Here is the direct link to the laptime for this weeks combo.

http://54.79.75.81:50041/lapstat?track=silverstone&cars=vsfr-formularenault35_2014_hdf&valid=1,2&date_from=&date_to=

Im definatly seeing more warping with stracker running on the servers though. I tried quite a few optioms last nite with stracker only on the peactice server, mr only on the others. But either way when stracker is running there is more warping going on for some reason.

I will have a look through stracker settings to see if I can re educe this warping as irs such a handy app. Ive tried a few things within the stracker options but this also seemed to have no change to the increased number of warps.

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2016, 01:54:25 PM »
Just thought I'd update the 'Glory Board' for the GT3's :P >:( :P

;D Glory Board! >:(
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:11:23 PM by StanDaam »

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »
Thanks stan, this link here will also always show the current stats for the practice xgn practice server whatever combo is being run as long as 1 lap has been set when the track combo changes.

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat?currservers=acserver

That shows all tyres however where Stans link above is this week at Silverstone with medium tyres only which is a bit more telling as softs wont be of much use in this season.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal